NPR tiny desk

Ah. The voice of a generation nobody.

Hey! Viva Hate Mr Jones. f*** off.

For this post to have made sense as you intended you would have needed to strike-through Mr. Jones instead of my username since you did the same for generation and nobody.

I should just start to troll myself because you people f***ing suck at it these days.

For this post to have made sense as you intended you would have needed to strike-through Mr. Jones instead of my username since you did the same for generation and nobody.

I should just start to troll myself because you people f***ing suck at it these days.

Ah. How dumb you are.

You are the voice of a nobody.

You are also Mr. Jones.

Listen to the lyrics...

I actually just played about five seconds of this video at a random point and it was the worst thing I've ever seen. Christ I hate grunge-hippie c***s. Also I'm 95 percent sure that guy delivered our pizza tonight.

Tiny desk is a great show with some great performances. I watch it a lot

I actually just played about five seconds of this video at a random point and it was the worst thing I've ever seen. Christ I hate grunge-hippie c***s. Also I'm 95 percent sure that guy delivered our pizza tonight.

I bet he rubbed his dick on it

I too dislike the stereotype. I preferred my grunge leaning towards the more cynical varieties of mudhoney and local h

Back
Top Bottom