now a cd single version of the smiths 7" boxset

And what is ''exclusive'' about this?:confused:

This Charming Man (Exclusive)

1. This Charming Man (New York) Vocal*
2. This Charming Man (New York) Instrumental*

Jukebox Jury

apologies if already discussed (had a wee look couldn't see anything on it)

http://www.recordstore.co.uk/productdetail.jsp?productPK=unittest-cWKePNEpDNZhxUDFqN3IEb-1

june 29th.

this is perhaps one cash cow too many for me after forking out for the 7" boxset

Have they really not made enough money out of us already !?!
I only bought the singles boxset purely because it was a vinyl collection, these is just the type of thing that songs like 'Paint a Vulgar Picture' and 'You Know I Couldn't Last' were written about.

Love PTxx.

My udders are soar no more milking me please!
iam sorry but ill wait for the torrent i brought the 7" box set thats enuff!
i will buy vol 2 of the 7" box set and thats it! plus ive got charming man new york dj mix jobby on 12"

Couldn not be more happier, the CD format of this release is just great, my turntable is broken and I can't play the 7" set, LOL.

Thanks for posting the information, :thumb:

Couldn not be more happier, the CD format of this release is just great, my turntable is broken and I can't play the 7" set, LOL.

Thanks for posting the information, :thumb:
At least u got the download code from the 7" box set to fall back on:) Buy a Technics sl1200 that will never break lol :thumb:

My udders are soar no more milking me please!
iam sorry but ill wait for the torrent i brought the 7" box set thats enuff!
i will buy vol 2 of the 7" box set and thats it! plus ive got charming man new york dj mix jobby on 12"

I might make this my sig.

Excellent news! I never use record player, so I'm very much looking forward to this. And it's cheaper on the link than on Amazon.co.uk!

Back
Top Bottom