November 9th - Nijmegen (Netherlands)

I Think the gig will not Sold out.:confused:

Nijmegen a bridge too far for 'ol Mozzer?

or is he still planning to come over to play for a half empty venue (6oo pax)?

If he does feel like cancelling I dearly hope he will let the world know today instead of tomorrow.

The man should really reconsider his touring schedules. Aparrantly he has some troubles with the insane tempo. Too many gigs, too many kilometres.

I'm keeping a close eye on this thread. Need to get in the car in about three hours, so if there is a cancellation, I hope I'll know in time...

Just saw that Boz posted on Facebook half an hour ago "viva Nijmegen".
Thank God. :) :thumb:
Uhm, no, thank Boz actually, isn't it. :D

well on Saturday Moz said, its Liverpool and its perfect, but then 3 minutes later... So you never know.;)

Still, looking forward to tonight! My 10th time seeing Morrissey!

well on Saturday Moz said, its Liverpool and its perfect, but then 3 minutes later... So you never know.;)

Still, looking forward to tonight! My 10th time seeing Morrissey!

Very pleased to hear that (have been cheking this site about every 5 minutes :o). Looking forward to tonight as well :)

Amazing show..........

This Charming Man
Black Cloud
When Last I Spoke To Carol
Is It Really So Strange?
First Of The Gang To Die
Ganglord
Cemetry Gates
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Ask
Teenage Dad On The Estate
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Death At One's Elbow
Because Of My Poor Education
The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
The Loop
How Soon Is Now?
Irish Blood, English Heart
I'm OK By Myself
Encore:
Something Is Squeezing My Skull

I was there too, it was amazing seeing him in real life (it was my first time)... I heard people say it was one of his more boring concerts though, so next time will be even more amazing!

I also went to the afterparty, gosh, how fun was that. :D

I really enjoyed the gig in Nijmegen. I've never been so close to Moz as I was in Nijmegen. But he had more energy and looked a lot healthier in Rotterdam 5 months ago.

Thanks everyone for showing up at the afterparty!
I had a great time!
Wouldn't have thought the smiths/morrissey karaoke was going to be so succesful!
Also thanks for the Doll & Kicks people to show up and do some karaoke.
Till next time!

Got back home last night after quite stressfull journey from Liverpool to Nijmegen.. Big thank you to Brussels-Iban (Ewan/Iwan?)! Let me know if you're ever in town, owe you big time!! :thumb:

Great venue and great evening in Nijmegen! Very polite crowd, wasn't pushed once! :lbf: Very, very happy! :D

Ah. No more Moz gigs for me for a long, long time.. :tears:

Back
Top Bottom