Nottingham - Capital FM Arena (Mar.13, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Smiler With Knife / Scandinavia / What She Said / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not A Man / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat is Murder / The Bullfighter Dies / People Are The Same Everywhere / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before // Speedway

setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Decent gig. Setlist is poor . way too much off last album. Crowd up for it when older stuff was played. More later.

What - no sign of Benny yet?? Incredible. He *lives* for gig nights.

- - - Updated - - -

Decent gig. Setlist is poor . way too much off last album. Crowd up for it when older stuff was played. More later.

Morrissey setlists have never been full of oldies/crowd-pleasers. When he has new material, he always favours that. Anyone looking for old hits being wheeled out for millionth time might be better off at an Elton John gig.

Benny's probably still standing in line at the merch table. :D

Bennys at home with a pasty and a can of beer thinking about how best to put a downer on anything nice posted here because that's his calling.

- - - Updated - - -

Morrissey setlists have never been full of oldies/crowd-pleasers. When he has new material, he always favours that. Anyone looking for old hits being wheeled out for millionth time might be better off at an Elton John gig.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/morrissey/2006/heineken-music-hall-amsterdam-netherlands-23d7d057.html
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/morrissey/2011/klub-studio-krakow-poland-bd0b1ca.html

It's all a question of balance, leaving aside bring me the head of elton John, he has never concentrated to this degree on a new album, who are you to state if you do not like the set list that you should be off somewhere. The anonymous fascist

Rga

- - - Updated - - -

Gabage and mildly fascist

- - - Updated - - -

I'm well aware of that thanks.It doesn't mMakemake it any less true.

I really don't know why he doesn't sing so much song on stage. 16-20 songs are not enough. Be serious. Leonard Cohen, 80, can sing almost 30 songs live with a short intermission. Three years ago, I've seen him, that night was marvelous. And guess what, 30 songs only include 8 new material. Rest was combination of old hits and rare songs.

A bit of a lame gig, by all accounts. No sign of any illness, so he was obviously faking regarding the cancellation a couple of days ago,

I really don't know why he doesn't sing so much song on stage. 16-20 songs are not enough. Be serious. Leonard Cohen, 80, can sing almost 30 songs live with a short intermission. Three years ago, I've seen him, that night was marvelous. And guess what, 30 songs only include 8 new material. Rest was combination of old hits and rare songs.

Well, it's quite easy to understand. Let him sing 30 songs per night like Leonard Cohen and we are quickly back in time at The Boston Opera House June 7 2014. So much we all should know by now.

The difference between Cohen and Morrissey ist, that they celebrate Cohen for a few old songs.
In case of Morrissey, we celebrate a complete life on stage.
Cohen... Ok, I know 3-4 songs...
Morrissey, I have 3-4 songs which I dont remember

I am off to bournemouth tomorrow so thought I'd check in as excitement us at fever pitch! Wish I hadn't bothered to be honest! Why do people feel the need to make such negative comments on a show they didn't even attend? Put your hand in your pockets, get off your arses and join the throng....then you have the right to say what the hell you like based on your actual experience! I think the new rule on solo should be only those attending the show can post on post-show. In which case I'm off, until tomorrow.....

I'm not sure how many he did at the O2 but I don't care, for however long it was I was totally engrossed in what he was doing. Whatever! 70 minutes of Morrissey is countless and you will all know this when he is no longer available to us.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom