Nottingham - Capital FM Arena (Mar.13, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Smiler With Knife / Scandinavia / What She Said / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not A Man / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat is Murder / The Bullfighter Dies / People Are The Same Everywhere / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before // Speedway

setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Amazing gig with one exception - the dim witted youngsters in front of me waving their camera about. It never let up - video recording, snapchat, video recording, snapchat...swines who wouldn't know how to experience something through their own eyes instead of through an LED screen. Watch him at home on you tube next time

I moved after five minutes because the nobheads next to me were talking non-stop. Enjoyed it after that.

I think something is always best experienced live at the time rather than through a screen after the event.

I moved after five minutes because the nobheads next to me were talking non-stop. Enjoyed it after that.

I think something is always best experienced live at the time rather than through a screen after the event.

probably true but its always fun to have later and i for sure like watching when im not there so its a very divided issue for me. i tend to video one or two and one or two snaps and then just watch. i try and make a balance of it but the document generations for sure not gonna stop. i always think people, the act, should just video there shows and put them up on youtube a couple days later as its gonna be up anyway so why not have better quality versions of your songs for people to watch later and if they, the audience, think theyre gonna be able to see it later anyway as standard eventually they might put down the phone. i know some artists dont like the phones and this would help encourage the putting away of them without alienating large sections of your fans and you dont make headlines for being an aging crank which is how younger fans will see it. i think it a good idea that doesnt cost much of anything and would diffuse this issue hopefully for everyone

1st time ive seen morrissey live was completely blown away when he kicked off with the queen is dead, awesome gig!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom