Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central

Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central
June 30, 2019

Stormzy: A Talentless Tool Of The Establishment - Morgoth's Review / YouTube (Morrissey mention/comparison starts ~3:35)
Published on June 29, 2019

UPDATE 7:40 AM PT:

Tweet posted by ForgotHowIGotMyName:

What the f*** is this?

Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'.

One can only assume the trigger was finding the word 'Morrissey' in the comments on the video by the user 'Woden20', with some pretty horrific racist stuff underneath, including comments about 'negroids'. Really horrendous racist commentary. But Morrissey has no problem sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s cute that the EU is getting its own rappers now. Maybe they can join in the feud of East Coast vs. West coast?

Wow. He's going more and more subterranean than the 'Mole' off 'Thunderbirds'. Will he have a pension, let alone a fanbase to fall back upon, when he finally hits rock bottom?

As more and more of the media picks up on this, he’s actually f***ed. God, I hope he is a raging alcoholic because there’s no other explanation for his self-destructive behaviour; not that alcohol is an excuse by any means, but it might explain his inability to keep his f***ing mouth shut.

As more and more of the media picks up on this, he’s actually f***ed. God, I hope he is a raging alcoholic because there’s no other explanation for his self-destructive behaviour; not that alcohol is an excuse by any means, but it might explain his inability to keep his f***ing mouth shut.

God forbid a rock musician with some balls actually talks about the real state of this country and not the fake, artificial, virtue signalling universe the Guardian and their ilk deal in.

Keep his mouth shut about what?

Bad doctors + bad psyc medications = chemical structure of his brain is off. Way off. That's why I feel protective and worry for him. This has been brewing for decades, but has accelerated wildly in the past year.
This week alone has been dreadful. Quiet prayer.

God forbid a rock musician with some balls actually talks about the real state of this country and not the fake, artificial, virtue signalling universe the Guardian and their ilk deal in.

I think you need to get out more. Your forehead is is crushing your brain cells.

What’s going on here then? I’ve watched the cure, kylie, fat white family, Janelle monae, the streets and billy eilish.
All amazing, as was Stormzy.

Indeed. You can only ever take someone whose "freethinking" has been gleaned and cloned from 4Chan, Stormfront and Breitbart with that much beyond a pinch of salt. Stormzy's headlined Glastonbury. Morrissey never will. A simple fact and truth that the Adolf and Evas-come-latelys hate and can't bear. Sour grapes much, anyone?
I think Morrissey himself decided he would not be returning to a Glastonbury on account of it being a dairy farm. I seem to remember his video for MIM wasn't shown when he played there.
Johnny Marr has no such scruples, vegan and all as he is.

Maybe, but then so are Morrissey’s.

This is basically true. In Smiths' lyrics, women are depicted at unappealing, scheming, stupid, and cruel creatures that straight men care about only for the size of their breasts. Here's a sampling:

"How can you stay with a fat girl who'll say, ohhh
'Would you like to marry me?
And if you like you can buy the ring'?
She doesn't care about anything"

“Spending warm summer days indoors
Writing frightening verse
To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg”

“Boy afraid
Prudence never pays
And everything she wants costs money”

“She wants it now
And she will not wait
But she's too rough
And I'm too delicate
Then, on the sand
Another man, he takes her hand
A smile lights up her stupid face
(and well, it would)
I lost my faith in womanhood”

“Here her head, she lay
Until she'd rise and say
'I'm starved of mirth,Let's go and trip a dwarf'
Oh, what to be done with her?
Ice water for blood
With neither heart or spine
And then just
To pass time; let us go and rob the blind"

"From the ice-age to the dole-age
There is but one concern
I have just discovered :
Some girls are bigger than others
Some girl's mothers are bigger than
Other girl's mothers"

BBC News - Then Johnny Marr arrived for a version of This Charming Man - 35 years after The Smiths' only Glastonbury show. The song's familiar jangly riff drew a huge cheer from the crowd - by far the biggest at the Pyramid Stage this year.
Did he check on the dairy herd before his set, as he is such an animal lover, being vegan?

This is basically true. In Smiths' lyrics, women are depicted at unappealing, scheming, stupid, and cruel creatures that straight men care about only for the size of their breasts. Here's a sampling:

"How can you stay with a fat girl who'll say, ohhh
'Would you like to marry me?
And if you like you can buy the ring'?
She doesn't care about anything"

“Spending warm summer days indoors
Writing frightening verse
To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg”

“Boy afraid
Prudence never pays
And everything she wants costs money”

“She wants it now
And she will not wait
But she's too rough
And I'm too delicate
Then, on the sand
Another man, he takes her hand
A smile lights up her stupid face
(and well, it would)
I lost my faith in womanhood”

“Here her head, she lay
Until she'd rise and say
'I'm starved of mirth,Let's go and trip a dwarf'
Oh, what to be done with her?
Ice water for blood
With neither heart or spine
And then just
To pass time; let us go and rob the blind"

"From the ice-age to the dole-age
There is but one concern
I have just discovered :
Some girl's mothers are bigger than
Other girl's mothers"
Yes, and much more recently there’s the absolutely awful Kick The Bride Down The Aisle. And of course his rape apology statement and then there’s Autobiography: "Night after night like an unowned dog I would tear through the park, a creature in human form, all perilous bolt inviting danger, the bike dancing controlled flips as I gulped jets of rain–more danger, more fun. In comparison, what had girls to offer? Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you. The call of duty is all yours–to turn on and get off; to hit the spot and know the ropes; to please and be pleased; as the owners of such Bermuda Triangles do... nothing."

Yes, and much more recently there’s the absolutely awful Kick The Bride Down The Aisle. And of course his rape apology statement and then there’s Autobiography: "Night after night like an unowned dog I would tear through the park, a creature in human form, all perilous bolt inviting danger, the bike dancing controlled flips as I gulped jets of rain–more danger, more fun. In comparison, what had girls to offer? Nothing but a mangled jungle of tangled hair presented as the jackpot payoff. Honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you. The call of duty is all yours–to turn on and get off; to hit the spot and know the ropes; to please and be pleased; as the owners of such Bermuda Triangles do... nothing."

Yes, it is hard to call it anything but flat-out misogyny

Don't know, did Morrissey when he played there?
He issued a statement about Michael Eaves and dairy farming and nailed his colours to the mast in doing so.
I'm sure Johnny's statement is forthcoming any minute now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom