Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central

Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central
June 30, 2019

Stormzy: A Talentless Tool Of The Establishment - Morgoth's Review / YouTube (Morrissey mention/comparison starts ~3:35)
Published on June 29, 2019

UPDATE 7:40 AM PT:

Tweet posted by ForgotHowIGotMyName:

What the f*** is this?

Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'.

One can only assume the trigger was finding the word 'Morrissey' in the comments on the video by the user 'Woden20', with some pretty horrific racist stuff underneath, including comments about 'negroids'. Really horrendous racist commentary. But Morrissey has no problem sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well in Moz, time people starting speaking up against the destruction of the West by neo-liberalism and marxist thinking.

What the f*** is this?

Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'.

One can only assume the trigger was finding the word 'Morrissey' in the comments on the video by the user 'Woden20', with some pretty horrific racist stuff underneath, including comments about 'negroids'. Really horrendous racist commentary. But Morrissey has no problem sharing it.

How can you defend Stormzy? The guy is homophobic and should never have been allowed to headline Glastonbury.

twitter-stormzy1-650x246.jpg

Stormzy has posted homophobic tweets calling people ‘f*****s’ and ‘proper gay’
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/...tweets-calling-people-f*****s-and-proper-gay/

Horseshit. The site is Morrissey Central and he's responsible for everything posted. I didn't get every word of that video (accent quite thick) but what i got was pretty bad... and by reposting, Moz has endorsed this 100%. The word "retard" used multiple times. Retard... really? Thinly veiled racism... while appropriating a picture of Jimi... WTF?!

Maybe Skinny has been right all this time (though I do think his time would be better spent elsewhere).

Any troll or racist who defends Moz is now an ally to Moz, regardless of this shit they say. Morrissey should be embarrassed of this kind of attention. Today, I'm embarrassed to be a fan.

Right on!!!!! You said what needs to be forcibly said by everyone, everywhere for 1000 years! I feel embarrassed to be a fan too and I am not now (except of music we agree is OK like Big L Convict)! I feel your anger which I know comes from a place of LOVE because theres no room for HATE!. I too, hate thinly veiled racism against retards. Im glad the retards have a powerful advocate such as yourself to crush these racists who do nothing but HATE! I would like to change the world like you are, so I would love you as a mentor. Ive always been sensitive and when I hear of someone saying something I haven't been taught to say, I get really offended and, as we all know "being offended" is THE No 1 cause of cancer! Sometimes after feeling offended I need to get my liver tested.

Did the race of retards club together to ask you to represent and battle for them because of your previous successes or was there a job that you needed to apply for? Is there a group I can "tool up" for? I think we should ruin forever, anyone who ever speaks out against the retards. How far do you go in your activism? Have you hurt anyone or "Iced" them as Biggie and Tupac might say? How can we make everyone be more like us my friend? I look forward to you and me banding together against these FASCIST PRICKS, so the race of retards can be back on top where they belong! Loving the Gangsta Rap - Peace Out!

How can you defend Stormzy? The guy is homophobic and should never have been allowed to headline Glastonbury.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/...tweets-calling-people-f*****s-and-proper-gay/

Will we ever really know if he has an irrational fear of homosexuals unless one leaps out at him when he least expects it? It turns out my mum has arachnophobia because the same thing happened when she was on the toilet. Thats with a spider, obviously and not a homosexual.

Also I was wondering. PinkNews is a special interest publication for Homosexuals. Plumbing Associates Monthly is a special interest publication for Plumbers (I found this out after mum broke the toilet following the arachnophobia fiasco) As a % of population are there more homosexuals or plumbers, if so what is the % of total population for each? I was wondering if plumbers require to be represented more, have a parade and whether we can finally get rid of the plumberphobia that is so prevalent these days.

In other news Eminem's dad is dead but he chose to bury his mother instead.

Moz has always hated rap and hip hop with a passion and has called it all kinds of things over the years. He's not really a fan of music on a whole but it is the artists and the fashion and expression he likes.

I believe Moz is tone deaf and I am as serious as you know what.

Black people hate homosexuality and few if any are ok with it. They come from tough backgrounds and areas where being black is already a setback so they need to have higher morale than most and are always hell bent on keeping their own doorstep clean or else their already tarnished reputation will be even more tarnished by having a homosexual among their ranks.

White folks never get this. Why do you think poor people have cleaner homes than the rich and wealthy?

Black people hate homosexuality and few if any are ok with it. They come from tough backgrounds and areas where being black is already a setback so they need to have higher morale than most and are always hell bent on keeping their own doorstep clean or else their already tarnished reputation will be even more tarnished by having a homosexual among their ranks.

White folks never get this. Why do you think poor people have cleaner homes than the rich and wealthy?

What utter bollocks. Homophobia is a white European disease that the colonial powers exported to Africa and their slaves along with Christianity and the belief in the one god. Black people have held on to Christianity as the Old Testament message of release from Babylonian captivity has chimed with their own experience. When a religion has helped a people escape from oppression - it's hard to let go. But it's the old form of Christianity that they hold on to - the form the Europeans originally gave them.

Didn't criticize the guy's accent, nor did I challenge his right to create and post videos. I just think it's sad that this is what Moz is endorsing these days. A video criticizing a black artist for being successful. Like, why the f*** does he care about Stormzy? It's not even the same type of music! Meanwhile, "the gallows for Morrissey"... ugh, so lame and pathetic.

At a time when everyone who has ever hated him (and some who have loved him) are coming out to call him a racist, why double-down by reposting this trash? Really losing all respect here.

Maybe he just thought it was funny. The media in the UK is kissing Stormzy's ass like he's the f***ing Messiah or something. Moz posted a vlog by a Geordie basically describing Stormzy as a twat. Now that's funny.

I take it this is a parody, quite a good one if so.

Moz has always hated rap and hip hop with a passion and has called it all kinds of things over the years. He's not really a fan of music on a whole but it is the artists and the fashion and expression he likes.

I believe Moz is tone deaf and I am as serious as you know what.
Morrissey seemed to be agreeable to Public Enemy and Eminem in different posts over the past couple of years. Of course both of them have been homophobic in their lyrics but maybe Morrissey didn't actually hear the songs or doesn't care. It would be easy to overlook with Public Enemy and maybe Eminem's friendship with Elton John gives him a pass.

Clearly you have never seen any prison documentaries involving “having ones salad tossed” or spent any time with conspiracy videos on YouTube of what it takes to get on in the Rap “community” (it appears them hos and bitches are a total red herring)

What exactly are you afraid of? You vent your spleen about "racists" and "racism" non-stop, then, when asked to explain what you mean by those terms, you clam up. Honestly, that is bizarre. On the face of it at least.

What's the matter? Surely you're not afraid that I'm going to BTFO you? How could I? All you'd need to do is describe exactly what you're railing against when you use those terms. If you believe it's valid to be angry about and to pathologise the sentiments you're attacking, you have absolutely nothing to be afraid of, do you? And you have plenty to gain by making a show of a hate-filled Nazi like me.

What do you think I'm going to come back at you with?

I posted in an attempt to work out my own feelings. The guy I've idolized since age 11 has turned into someone I don't understand anymore, and I'm having difficulty with it. I didn't come here to have a debate about racism. If you don't find it racist or offensive, and you're truly a Nazi as you claim (your words, not mine), then great, I could honestly give a f***.

I posted in an attempt to work out my own feelings. The guy I've idolized since age 11 has turned into someone I don't understand anymore, and I'm having difficulty with it. I didn't come here to have a debate about racism. If you don't find it racist or offensive, and you're truly a Nazi as you claim (your words, not mine), then great, I could honestly give a f***.

"I posted in an attempt to work out my own feelings."

- And your own feelings about racism, and what it is, are what I've asked you about

"The guy I've idolized since age 11 has turned into someone I don't understand anymore, and I'm having difficulty with it. "

- Has it never occurred to you that he may have changed because he's learned things that you haven't yet? I had a liberal view of the world at one time, too. Then, gradually, I had my eyes opened. Do you not think it's a bit arrogant and self-regarding of you to simply dismiss the bloke on the grounds that people who absolutely f***ing despise you (if I'm right in assuming you're a non-Jewish white man) have been ensuring that you're told all your life, whether in school, the news, media, or advertising, that to notice the things Morrissey noticed and to think the things he thinks, is evil?

"I didn't come here to have a debate about racism."

- Did you need to come here to have a debate to stand up for your beliefs where "racism" is concerned? Do you stand for anything, or are you just a coward? If you're so sure in your convictions, how are you not able to see this as an opportunity to educate me? Just tell me what "racism" is, as you understand it.

"If you don't find it racist or offensive, and you're truly a Nazi as you claim (your words, not mine), then great, I could honestly give a f***"

- You still haven't explained what "racism" or a "racist" is, so how about we start there?

It's honestly quite bizarre that you're so afraid of just answering the question.

Clearly you have never seen any prison documentaries involving “having ones salad tossed” or spent any time with conspiracy videos on YouTube of what it takes to get on in the Rap “community” (it appears them hos and bitches are a total red herring)
Passive aggressive replies that don't make any sense and avoids the topic entirely ends up in the bin. Prison is not the norm or in any way real life, it is a place where humans are turned into animals cause you have to in order to survive although perhaps you've seen too many movies and believe that reflects reality.

American prisons are unique in the world because only in that country are mentally ill people locked up without any evaluation. Black people and gay people have a thing in common and that it is that they believe they have to be better than everybody else in order to be accepted.

Black people don't polish trainers for fun nor does gay people turn their homes into a funeral home just because they love it. The simple answer is that they need to control the things where they can reach perfection in order to compensate for being at the bottom of everything in the eyes of the general public.

What utter bollocks. Homophobia is a white European disease that the colonial powers exported to Africa and their slaves along with Christianity and the belief in the one god. Black people have held on to Christianity as the Old Testament message of release from Babylonian captivity has chimed with their own experience. When a religion has helped a people escape from oppression - it's hard to let go. But it's the old form of Christianity that they hold on to - the form the Europeans originally gave them.
Whites had no impact on black peoples feelings about homosexuals but you are almost right cause the fact black people are looked down on means they don't want to be associated with the gay community. Great theory there but it belongs in the conspiracy asylum.

Jamaica?

I take it this is a parody, quite a good one if so.
Facts of life but since you only adore black people on tv and in music and never deal with them then of course you have no clue.

Black people are proud of the saying "no homo".

Facts of life but since you only adore black people on tv and in music and never deal with them then of course you have no clue.

Black people are proud of the saying "no homo".

Forgive me, the "tough backgrounds" but looked a bit like making excuses for them.

The last thing I want to see them on TV.

Passive aggressive replies that don't make any sense and avoids the topic entirely ends up in the bin. Prison is not the norm or in any way real life, it is a place where humans are turned into animals cause you have to in order to survive although perhaps you've seen too many movies and believe that reflects reality.

American prisons are unique in the world because only in that country are mentally ill people locked up without any evaluation. Black people and gay people have a thing in common and that it is that they believe they have to be better than everybody else in order to be accepted.

Black people don't polish trainers for fun nor does gay people turn their homes into a funeral home just because they love it. The simple answer is that they need to control the things where they can reach perfection in order to compensate for being at the bottom of everything in the eyes of the general public.

That is f***ing genius! You sir, are the rock god of satire and to be congratulated:guitar:.

Back
Top Bottom