Not mentioned here are potentially interesting new box sets

Re: "Not mentioned here are potentially interesting new box sets by such artists as..

I dont know what else they could do, as far as a Smiths Box Set is concerned? I mean...is there really that much unreleased stuff the labels are holding hostage till now?

Same can be said for the Thompson Twins, and DM. TT's just re-released 2-3 discs from their back catalog w/tons of goodies on them.

DM-didn't they just release, some sort of retrospective of them? I mean...how many more times do we need to have "Just cant get enough" put onto cd's? They've remastered the shit out of the DM back catalog, so Im not understanding why they'd feel they need to keep milking it?

What I want as a "rerelease", is the Cure's "Disintergration" cd 2/3 cd set, w"mixed up" as one of the discs in the set, and tons of re-mixes/extendeds. THATS what the fans REALLY want, not rehashed stuff from bands, who've recently re-released stuff? The Smiths/Morrissey are no exception. They've re-released a ton of stuff recently, enough!!!

I know the answer is: MORE $$$$$...but shit! enough's enough.

Re: "Not mentioned here are potentially interesting new box sets by such artists as..

The Disintegration reissue is what is being referenced. It's 3 discs, one is the entire album live from the same show Entreat was lifted from, the other is, I think, different cuts/rarities.

The Disintegration reissue is what is being referenced. It's 3 discs, one is the entire album live from the same show Entreat was lifted from, the other is, I think, different cuts/rarities.

Dear God... is Disintegration and that even more horrible remixes CD actually worth money? If so, I will be in my attic with a floodlight looking for promos to flog on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom