"Not Again!" Mozzer's Sexuality

What orientation is Morrissey (IN YOUR OPINION)?

• Gay

Votes: 34 29.1%
  • Straight

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Asexual

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Pansexual

• Can't and shouldn't be classified

Votes: 38 32.5%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Well just get a date and have done with it, then we can all yawn (the passing in of air into the lungs to keep the brain active) and go to bed instead:lbf:

Well just get a date and have done with it, then we can all yawn (the passing in of air into the lungs to keep the brain active) and go to bed instead:lbf:

A date for what? :confused: :p

I must stop going off-topic. There I was, going on about yo-yos and the need for visual stimulation, when I should be debating serious philosophical Moz-thoughts. But it's my thread, and I'll hijack it if I want to. :lbf:

Look at this....wow!!!! *dangles a yoyo* :p

A yoyo, huh?

cpas_YoYoMaCAL.jpg

:D
I had to. :rolleyes:

A date for what? :confused: :p

I must stop going off-topic. There I was, going on about yo-yos and the need for visual stimulation, when I should be debating serious philosophical Moz-thoughts. But it's my thread, and I'll hijack it if I want to. :lbf:

Sorry ma, didn't notice it was about Moz :rolleyes:

That's good, I feel that way too, but some people you know would enjoy putting him inside a glass cage like he's a zoo attraction. Then watching him squirm like some last of his species animal. Maybe they would like to mimic him just like apes copy each other's behavioural patterns in order to fit in with a group. Is he this or is he that? They have to have a take on him so they can live their own lives as who they think they are, instead of just living, because that's a bit too difficult

:tears:

Re: "Not Again!" Mozzer's Sexuality (poll)

Why would he waste his time being ambivalent about the entire question then? :confused:

As for what pansexual is, I like the definition that a pansexual is attracted to souls as opposed to body, but PAN is a satyr, a very sexual creature who is all about the body, so I'm not sure that definition works. Whatever the word for that is, though, is what I think Morrissey is, he's attracted to a soul, an inner warmth or safe place to be himself and really feel love perhaps, not usually found between the withers of a horny man-goat.

That last sentence made me lol a bit. :lbf:

Pan can mean that as well, but it's also Latin (or Greek, or something) for all, or everything (or everywhere :D), as in pandemic. I agree about the inner warmth and love part though, good point. :thumb:

Last edited:

I know that nobody will respond to this because most likely everyone’s got me on ignore but there are forces that are larger than us and this is how one of them works, for me anyway. I’ll ask a question and the answer is sort of placed there for me to find. So the question lately (even though I already have a really good feeling about the answer) is this question. I can bore you to tears of hermetic androgyne talk but nobody cares about that stuff so I just observe and see your responses, still I find it irritating that Morrissey has to be elusive about it, I’d rather he didn’t have to feel uncomfortable about the topic by reporters and us constantly asking, but that’s a whole nuther thread.

Anyway, my laptop is sitting on the sitdown kitchen counter now because forces greater than me have my desk a mess so there’s no room for it where it normally goes. On that kitchen counter my room mate (okay I’m not going to lie, my room mate is my mom) places ads from the mail, usually they are grocery store ads so she can see where the sales are this week, but THIS day it’s a JC Penny’s circular, and not even a relevant one to any of our lives because it’s a back-to-school one with lots of irritating High School Musical type pukey pre-pubescent teenagers in it. So for some reason, the reason that’s greater than me, I selected this catalog as my bathroom-reading material a minute ago and aggressively flipped through it looking at the photos. I also grabbed it because recent discussion with my friend Nicole brought up the fact she used to be a JCP model as a kid, so I wanted to see the modern day version of what she had to go through. Other than that I had no idea what I was looking for or that I was even looking for something, I was just in my mind making fun of the forced irony of their t-shirts and how terrible their shoes were. Suddenly I stopped on this image. I loved the way she wore striped socks and her legs were akimbo, it was for some reason a pleasing image to my brain, I was done searching for what supposedly the greater force was looking for because I felt compelled to put the magazine down. Then I noticed the cut of the jeans. Call me crazy but there’s your answer.

Has it occurred to you that your conscious mind only asks questions which your subconscious mind has already answered, or at any rate is working on, and that you are merely discovering what you already know? Or that what appear to be random cosmic quirks are merely things you seize upon to place into an already-plotted pattern or sequence, i.e. that the fruits of chance are merely variables in an otherwise predetermined formula?

Just asking. I enjoyed your tale. :)

Has it occurred to you that your conscious mind only asks questions which your subconscious mind has already answered, or at any rate is working on, and that you are merely discovering what you already know? Or that what appear to be random cosmic quirks are merely things you seize upon to place into an already-plotted pattern or sequence, i.e. that the fruits of chance are merely variables in an otherwise predetermined formula?

Just asking. I enjoyed your tale. :)

This thought occurs to me every moment of every day, I think why I'm a little bit different from a typical delusional thinker whose way of thinking must be the ONLY way reality exists. I just put this stuff out there allowing one to buy it or not buy it, I don't want to shove my subconscious happenstance down anyone's throat despite how Otherworldy Organized it appears to seem to me. Well put, worm. I can always count on a boy who writes like a girl to sum things up so elegantly. :D

And incidently as I write this on my laptop, I'm sitting in a psychiatrist waiting room about ready to ask for lithium because I'm so tired of being weird. :thumb:

to all who voted gay it must be nice seeing things in black and white. Removes all that thinking hassle :D

Tags
sex pole yoyoma=sex
Back
Top Bottom