Northern Ireland + Scotland dates

Re: ireland scotland dates

Wow...yup they are there!!

I think it's really ridiculous to throw tour dates out there like scraps every few days to fans. Why not annouce them all at once like a normal performer/manager/or whoever is in charge of this and stop making fans go crazy on buying tickets hours away from their hometown in fear he won't play there.

Monique

Definitely there. :) Not that I can go on those dates but sounds hopeful.

Morrissey concert dates in Ireland and Scotland in May 2009

5 December 2008

Friday 1st May OMAGH Leisure Center (Ireland)
Saturday 2nd May BELFAST Waterfront (Ireland)
Monday 4th May STIRLING Albert Halls (Scotland)
Tuesday 5th May DUNDEE Caird Hall (Scotland)

anybody know when the tkts are on sale,checked the usual places but no mention.as for the f..king around with tour dates,i managed to get a tkt for Manchester on the friday,then went straight on to book flights,hotels etc..only to find out hes now playin in Ireland.:confused:

anybody know when the tkts are on sale,checked the usual places but no mention.as for the f..king around with tour dates,i managed to get a tkt for Manchester on the friday,then went straight on to book flights,hotels etc..only to find out hes now playin in Ireland.:confused:

Oh yes, we know it all too well, lots of people are in your shoes, so we can totally relate. :( This is all TTY said, no mention of start of sale.

TYY - 30 October 2008

US dates will now precede the projected tours of New Zealand and Australia for 2009. Years of refusal now has a release date of February 23rd, which will also see the start of a lengthy US tour.

:confused::confused::tears::tears::mad::mad: :horny: :D

Friday 1st May OMAGH Leisure Center (Ireland)
Saturday 2nd May BELFAST Waterfront (Ireland)
Monday 4th May STIRLING Albert Halls (Scotland)
Tuesday 5th May DUNDEE Caird Hall (Scotland)

Fecking Fantastic!!! My two countries close to my heart!! Thank You Morrissey Management!! Omagh - only way to get there is by bus or car....

Heaven Knows I'm not Miserable....:guitar:

An inaccessible leisure centre! Love it. Leisure centres are my fave venues. Grimsby the other year was fabulous.

anyone who has standing manch tickets and would prefer to go to these dates, please please pm me, because i would very much like one for each manchester night, (i have a resounding none, and i tried so very hard :tears:)

did someone say stirling is on the bank holiday weekend? oh fcuk it, no way ill get THAT off work... :tears:

TYY - 30 October 2008

US dates will now precede the projected tours of New Zealand and Australia for 2009. Years of refusal now has a release date of February 23rd, which will also see the start of a lengthy US tour.

:confused::confused::tears::tears::mad::mad: :horny: :D

he could do us shows from the end of feb to the start of may. would that be considered a lengthy tour?

then maybe australia/new zealand after the uk dates?

I really get the feeling he's not going to bother with New Zealand/Australia at all. I'm f***ed off right now. I may eat a seal, in protest.

Tags
emma is amazing emma regina go away emma
Back
Top Bottom