none

• Thread starter Arse of a pantomime horse
  • Start date
David T

As you can see somebody (Probably Grease Tea) has stolen my name & registerd it to themselves, If you Cross reference my IP with the othe "Arse of a pantomime horse" post you will find that my IP matches the original, You'll also most likely find that the IP on the post above matches Grease Tea.

Grease Tea, I know what you've done but really, What are you trying to prove apart from the fact that you are a gutless wonder & pathetic twat who can only be someone by being an Arsehole?

cat.gif

PS on that

You'll also notice that all the one's that were really me (Arse of a pantomime horse) also had my email address, The cross over to the new BBS caught me off guard & Greas Tea is a big hypocrit considering he was one of the ones who was against Passwords, doesn't stop the sniveling little worm from using the password to Screw someone else over though.

But then horrible people are something the world will always have, It's just a pity that all the pathetic ones also have the dillusional belief that they aren't pathetic.

> As you can see somebody (Probably Grease Tea) has stolen my name
> & registerd it to themselves, If you Cross reference my IP
> with the othe "Arse of a pantomime horse" post you
> will find that my IP matches the original, You'll also most
> likely find that the IP on the post above matches Grease Tea.

> Grease Tea, I know what you've done but really, What are you
> trying to prove apart from the fact that you are a gutless
> wonder & pathetic twat who can only be someone by being an
> Arsehole?

cat.gif

Re: David T

> As you can see somebody (Probably Grease Tea) has stolen my name
> & registerd it to themselves, If you Cross reference my IP
> with the othe "Arse of a pantomime horse" post you
> will find that my IP matches the original, You'll also most
> likely find that the IP on the post above matches Grease Tea.

> Grease Tea, I know what you've done but really, What are you
> trying to prove apart from the fact that you are a gutless
> wonder & pathetic twat who can only be someone by being an
> Arsehole?

It wasn't greasetea as the same person tried to steal his nickname also and someone else's. There will be no 'name squatters' on this site -- so I have deleted all of those attempts. Feel free to take it back!

Re: PS on that

Greas Tea is a big hypocrit considering he was one of the ones who was against Passwords, doesn't stop the sniveling little worm from using the password to Screw someone else over though.
But then horrible people are something the world will always
> have, It's just a pity that all the pathetic ones also have the
> dillusional belief that they aren't pathetic.

Hate to say it Arse/Boy with Thorn etc. (whatever you call yourself now) but after reading David T.s' response it appears you owe somebody an apology.

David T is: Retard Patrol (in color!)

as I said numerous times: David can already "see" who we are.

steal your ISP? Fack off asshole

You are one big dip$hit, I hope security beats you into a coma pisspants!

Re: PS on that

> Hate to say it Arse/Boy with Thorn etc. (whatever you call
> yourself now) but after reading David T.s' response it appears
> you owe somebody an apology.

Well I apoligise to Greasetea on this but you have to admit that Greasetea is still a serial Arsehole.

Re: David T is: Retard Patrol (in color!)

> as I said numerous times: David can already "see" who
> we are.

It's good to see you Suzanne.

Fabricio is the boat patrol

> It's good to see you Suzanne.

Good to see me?!?! Where did I go?

Re: Fabricio is the boat patrol

> Good to see me?!?! Where did I go?

Well, David Tseng knows it. He knows everything.

Oh, he is a lucky man.

Fabricio is rat patrol

> Well, David Tseng knows it. He knows everything.

> Oh, he is a lucky man.

David probably knows less about me than my own mother!

You probably know more than he does, so why be jealous?

Re: Fabricio is rat patrol

> David probably knows less about me than my own mother!

Wow! So you hide things about you to your mother?

> You probably know more than he does, so why be jealous?

mmmmmm... I won't sleep tonight... this is amazing...

> as I said numerous times: David can already "see" who
> we are.

Assuming we stick to the same computer...

> Wow! So you hide things about you to your mother?

Of course!

There is no person on this planet that has a full picture of what I do.

> mmmmmm... I won't sleep tonight... this is amazing...

what? that you already knew things about me?

> Assuming we stick to the same computer...

Talk about dirty laptops.....

> Of course!

> There is no person on this planet that has a full picture of
> what I do.

Yes - the mystery of Suzanne. But do you hide a great number of things from her?

> what? that you already knew things about me?

Yes, this makes me feel really happy - knowing things about you.

smiling happy Fabricio

> Yes - the mystery of Suzanne. But do you hide a great number of
> things from her?

Oh yes. For example, knowing the state of her nerves, she wouldn't be too thrilled to know that when I went out to see a movie by myself because the communication wires with my friends got crossed and I couldn't figure out where the hell they went to, and I decided to go and do something else and I ended up at this one place that serves beer and food as you watch the movie (alamo Draft house, to be exact)and that some older dude sitting a row ahead of me had picked up my tab even though he had asked me to "join him" in the seat next to him before the movie started and I told him "no" and how I had skipped out before the very end of the movie to avoid him (because, frankly, I didn't know what the hell to do. I would have preferred a method of giving the guy his money back, but I really didn't want to risk being sucked into a conversation with him, and so I didn't know what to do but blow the last few moments of the movie), and how I was walking back to my car that I realized I went one block too far over and I turned back around and some unrelated guy who had been walking behind me in my general direction asked me if I had a cigarette, and I told him "no" ("told" is probably the wrong word because I did make every effort to show that I was not interested in talking to him) and I circled back to find my car and he circled back around and obviously began following me at about 10 feet behind until I kept walking to where there were lots of other people around. He finally left, but I kept an eye out to make sure before I went back for my car.

You know, this has been the 2nd time in my life I've turned around and found some dude following me. These were not on lonely desolate streets. These were in public places. Once, as I was leaving a restaurant/open mic thingie, and now, as I was leaving a movie. It's like, what the hell is wrong with these guys? Barring the stalkers, I really get uncomfortable over some guy wanting to pay my tab. I'm not impressed, and it makes me feel weird. All I know is that I got home last night and never felt so happy to see my kitty waiting outside for me.

> Yes, this makes me feel really happy - knowing things about you.

How do you feel now?

Back
Top Bottom