Nominate Third Annual Morrissey-Solo THREAD OF THE YEAR POLL

i think its funny that the ones that were nominated last year are still top threads now.

Hey you can call me a killjoy,
but favouritism and elitism smack of nazism.....

I'm sorry I just feel bad for some of the people in here
who have been banned and I don't think it's fair
that people are being left out.......

But hey, that's just me.....:guitar:

I'm still upset that the Gay He-Man thread didn't make the list last year... I know I wasn't around here then to nominate it, but still... it was pure classic!!! :mad::(:tears:

This 2008 list has to include one of the politics threads for sure. I nominate THIS ONE

thx :)

I'm still upset that the Gay He-Man thread didn't make the list last year... I know I wasn't around here then to nominate it, but still... it was pure classic!!! :mad::(:tears:

This 2008 list has to include one of the politics threads for sure. I nominate THIS ONE

thx :)

no, it should be the thread everyone was posting on the night of the election! which one was it? cuz at 11:00pm EST you can see everyones posts are like "they called it!!!!!" exciting stuff. :D

^^^

Oh YES!! I thought it was that one... didn't bother looking thru it...

Was it the Joe The Plumber one??? Which ever one it was, it MUST be on the list....

I'm sure Kewpie will be able to find it, since she finds everything :p

WinkWink's linecrasher's thread would have been good, but he is banned for trolling and reporting too many posts.

You might not want to accept PM's from NotRightInTheHead was a good one. First he assumed he would be banned, and then he said he wouldn't be posting here anymore. It was pretty dramatic.

Then Chica's circumcision thread led to much drama. Chica should be represented in the polls.

WinkWink's linecrasher's thread would have been good, but he is banned for trolling and reporting too many posts.

You might not want to accept PM's from NotRightInTheHead was a good one. First he assumed he would be banned, and then he said he wouldn't be posting here anymore. It was pretty dramatic.

Then Chica's circumcision thread led to much drama. Chica should be represented in the polls.

the linecrasher thread was last year

Yes, Chica's threads were always great. I kinda miss her....:cool:

the linecrasher thread was last year

Yes it was, but the nominations were in before the thread was published..... like if a really good thread is produced between now and the end of December, it'll be too late to hit Kewpie's all ready announced nominations for this year;)

Jukebox Jury

Yes it was, but the nominations were in before the thread was published..... like if a really good thread is produced between now and the end of December, it'll be too late to hit Kewpie's all ready announced nominations for this year;)

Jukebox Jury

Have you actually read the page 1 which has the last year's poll link?

Morrissey-Solo Thread of the Year 2007

Linecrasher thread got in third of the poll.

If the threads are good enough I'll take a note and nominate following year's polls.

Last edited:

Jukebox Jury

oooooh, i see.

all these rules!!! :cool::p

I'm afraid I'm not intend to have Mozzy1's thread in the poll.

Her threads brought some dramas, but unfortunately we have better threads for annual polls.

I'm afraid I'm not intend to have Mozzy1's thread in the poll.

Her threads brought some dramas, but unfortunately we have better threads for annual polls.

Why can't we vote on it? Are you trying to censor Mozzy1?

Tags
tag of the year
Back
Top Bottom