Nominate Third Annual Morrissey-Solo THREAD OF THE YEAR POLL

Oh no I'm going to get in trouble again! :o:)

Personally I LOVE the "Ask a question to the member above you." thread. And Random Pictures, but I think that was on last year. How about the Kylie Minogue thread? That brought out the interesting in a lot of people.

bogdana's "Child free group" is definitely one to add to the list :) thanks nrith. that thread turned out to be WAY more entertaining than I'd ever imagined!

Will there be any other awards this year Kewpie?...it's just that I'd love to win one (I NEVER win anything :() and I think my chances in this category are basically a big fat ZERO! :o

Love Alma xxx

Will there be any other awards this year Kewpie?...it's just that I'd love to win one (I NEVER win anything :() and I think my chances in this category are basically a big fat ZERO! :o

Love Alma xxx

I'm afraid I'm going to have five polls:

- Thread of the Year

- Morrissey drama of the Year

- Frinkest Photo of the Year

- Best Smiths / Morrissey Cover Version of the Year

- Best Non-professional Cover Version of the Year

You have a chance to win Thread of the Year because one of the Eggheads threads will be in. ;)

Love Alma xxx

Alma
How about:
Most bottles of wine consumed by a solo poster, whilst posting:sick:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
tag of the year
Back
Top Bottom