Nominate "The Poster of The Year"!

So far, some of you suggested:

Best Thread:Frink thread

Intellectual Poster:Busy Clippers, Codreanu, dazzak, Delicious Damon, Johan de Witt, nightandday, no one in particular, Worm

Wittiest Poster:Cat's Mother, chica, Chareth Cutestory, dupree, hatfull, OMG it's Robby, pervo, Sir Alec

Avatar/Username:drunken goldfish, godlovesugry

Download Provider:bobalmighty, Codreanu, Cossy, dallow-bg, Joshu's Mu

Helping Hand: Dave, El Manzo, The Goat, mozmal, Uncleskinny

Drama Queen:Chareth Cutestory, dazzak, Jon, Poco Inoccente, Reggie Pepper, Uncle Liam

Rant:joroberts17, puddle, Theo

More nominations, please!!:D

Last edited:
Well, most of my nominees are already up but I'd like to add JoRo for wittiest, dutchess of fork for username because it cracks me up (but vote for ME! :D ), and The Members' Pics for thread, because it's the only one who could give the frink thread a fair fight :) .

I nominate Chica, TMYEM, and Sir Alec for their ability to bring any thread into the gutter....:D

Too bad, I was hoping I would have to do... something... special to earn your forgiveness :eek:

Best Thread: The Homosexers ;)

Lor should get the nicest poster...:D

How is this flatery thing going Lor?:p

I nominate Chica, TMYEM, and Sir Alec for their ability to bring any thread into the gutter....:D

yes, but we are looking up to the stars!

virtually dead; as the saucy minks of the year & far too young to know better x

Last edited:
Lor should get the nicest poster...:D

How is this flatery thing going Lor?:p

Hmm... alright I suppose. You're right, I should get nicest poster *fluffs up hair and smiles* seeign as how I'm actually bothering to write your birthday on my calendar... *sigh* :D

Hmm... alright I suppose. You're right, I should get nicest poster *fluffs up hair and smiles* seeign as how I'm actually bothering to write your birthday on my calendar... *sigh* :D

Your too good to me :D

@ Virually Dead: I know, I know. I don't know why I bother... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom