Nominate pictures for Frinkest Photo of the Year 2008 poll

Re: Nominate pictures for Frinkest Photo of the Year poll

WHOOO! Somebody break out the Dr. Bronner's! ALL IS ONE! :D

True story - I'm a supplier to Doctor Bronner - he died a few years ago but his sons came to see me and colleagues a few months back.

Back on-subject, I've let it go for so long, but will someone, please, please, tell me what Frinky means (apart from Prof. John - mhey).

Ta,

Peter

True story - I'm a supplier to Doctor Bronner - he died a few years ago but his sons came to see me and colleagues a few months back.

Back on-subject, I've let it go for so long, but will someone, please, please, tell me what Frinky means (apart from Prof. John - mhey).

Ta,

Peter

Frisky and kinky.

I'm randomly flicking through this year's Frink pages....don't have time to go through them all, but here are a few treasures for your consideration....

2687539216_26f9b45229_b.jpg

Morrissey%20Dublin%2027.JPG

dublinjune2808bynaomimcardle2.jpg

And this one was just funny....

n1301334300_30048657_159.jpg

^ :D You pervs.

I'm randomly flicking through this year's Frink pages....don't have time to go through them all, but here are a few treasures for your consideration....

2687539216_26f9b45229_b.jpg

[I
^ :D You pervs.

the first one has to be in the poll

Did you supply the stuff that BURNS OUR EYES!?

When you come home from work and your wife asks how your day was do you say, "Every day's a supplies, honey." :D (Note the eyes on the smilie.)

When you come home from work and your wife asks how your day was do you say, "Every day's a supplies, honey." :D (Note the eyes on the smilie.)

Peter isn't doing actual delivery.

Dr. Bronner's smells pretty bad.

I would post, but when I tried to access arcaneoldwardrobe, my newly added "web-of-trust" add-on which filters unsafe pages blocked it. Apparently:

http://safebrowsing.clients.google....x&hl=nb-NO&site=http://arcaneoldwardrobe.com/

Have you read the original post on the top of the page 1?

The rule is to suggest photos all taken in 2008.

I'm afraid you'd better not post photos taken before 2008 in here. :o

Chemistry time. When you saponify a natural fat or oil, by reacting the triglyceride with alkali, the equilibrium of the reaction (which is quicker with the more saturated, and lower with unsaturated fats/oils) is only complete when the pH of the reaction product is over 10. That means a genuine, natural soap, will always have a quite alkaline pH. That's nature for you. That's just the way it is. Lower pH soap bars generally do not contain real soap, mostly SLES, Isethionates, starch, etc. The long and the short of it is this - if you want a real, natural soap, it's going to be alkaline, whether a solid (from saturates) or liquid (from unsaturates).

Peter

Chemistry time. When you saponify a natural fat or oil, by reacting the triglyceride with alkali, the equilibrium of the reaction (which is quicker with the more saturated, and lower with unsaturated fats/oils) is only complete when the pH of the reaction product is over 10. That means a genuine, natural soap, will always have a quite alkaline pH. That's nature for you. That's just the way it is. Lower pH soap bars generally do not contain real soap, mostly SLES, Isethionates, starch, etc. The long and the short of it is this - if you want a real, natural soap, it's going to be alkaline, whether a solid (from saturates) or liquid (from unsaturates).

^^^^^^ What he said.

What's the pH of Dr. Bronner's?

^^^^^^ What he said.

What's the pH of Dr. Bronner's?

It's goint to be around the 10 mark. My guess is that it's not the free alkali (usually 0.05% to 0.10%) that stings your eyes, it'll be the oils and such that are added.

Peter

It's goint to be around the 10 mark. My guess is that it's not the free alkali (usually 0.05% to 0.10%) that stings your eyes, it'll be the oils and such that are added.

I thought that, too, until I used their so-called "baby mild" stuff (with no added stuff) to wash the kids once, and they SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER when it got in their eyes.

Maybe a frinkiest fan photo and a frinkiest professional photo, cos I know personally that none of mine come up to professional standards. I love this one that I took mainly because he seems to be looking right at me.....omg:eek::horny:

PICT0021b.jpg

Thats a really brilliant photo, by any standards, for the moment captured :)

And also because he looks frinkay! :D

Tags
frink photo
Back
Top Bottom