Nominate Morrissey-Solo Thread of the Year

Then again, we could use the British team's absence to cook up some trouble... what will we do? What's a solo-version of TPing someone's house?

RickRolls. PMs. Every thread.

Don't worry, unfortunately none of mods in UK are attending all 6 dates.

Just few nights will be short staffed, that's all. ;)

DAMMIT! Perhaps we can take up a collection to send all 5 UK mods to all 6 shows...

I'd like to nominate this thread for consideration as thread of the year. It's a bit circular, I admit, but that's sort of the point.

I clicked it. Thank you not at all. I must confess I bought that tape, but, in my defense, I have to say that I had not yet heard of Morrissey or the Smiths, who were still in existence then. Timing is all; mine is not good.

Kewpie, I would like to nominate My Mother on Morrissey thread here:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=80458&page=2

My reasons are three-fold:

1) The title of the thread is very attention-getting; kind of a double-entendre if you think about it.

2) Its very true-to-life and humorous. A person with writing talent can probably extract a three-act play out of it.

3) I haven't participated in the thread, so it's gotta be of some worth.

I thank you for your time.

Another nomination from me as well-
Perhaps all these need to be combined (power of moderator ;) ) and then one more nom.:
She is off the tour.

Kristeen's Been Sacked

Kristeen Young

I clicked it. Thank you not at all. I must confess I bought that tape, but, in my defense, I have to say that I had not yet heard of Morrissey or the Smiths, who were still in existence then. Timing is all; mine is not good.

LOL! ~ I clicked it and I bought it (the single) too. Do you like Clay Aiken? I do. I don't have any music of his, but I did vote for him on Idol. Well, Pregs -what's important is we love Morrissey the bestus :)

LOL! ~ I clicked it and I bought it (the single) too. Do you like Clay Aiken? I do. I don't have any music of his, but I did vote for him on Idol. Well, Pregs -what's important is we love Morrissey the bestus :)

I love that damn RickRoll meme. I can't believe that anybody clicked on it. I also have it in one other strategic place here.

Oh, and Clay doesn't have Rick's moves.

My vote has to go to either the Frink or the Moz Hair Thread. Lots of fun with those. I can't back some of these more serious thread. Being serious makes me nervous and scared. (insert emo face here) haha

Redheaded men freak me out. I used to work for one. He freaked me out too. He was an ass, actually.

I did, too. The guy did nothing but tell me what I shitty job I did, but when review time came around, the dumb mofo gave me a $5k raise. I went out the next day and used that raise to demand a higher starting salary for my next job. He was shocked, but whom did he come to a year later looking for a job himself? Yep. I got him the job, and then made sure that I quit that one one week before he started.

I've found that you just can't trust redheads in general, regardless of gender. I don't know what I'm going to do with my kids.

I did, too. The guy did nothing but tell me what I shitty job I did, but when review time came around, the dumb mofo gave me a $5k raise. I went out the next day and used that raise to demand a higher starting salary for my next job. He was shocked, but whom did he come to a year later looking for a job himself? Yep. I got him the job, and then made sure that I quit that one one week before he started.

I've found that you just can't trust redheads in general, regardless of gender. I don't know what I'm going to do with my kids.

You can't trust me? Simply because of the color of my hair? How very unfair of you. :D

Back
Top Bottom