Nominate Morrissey-Solo Thread of the Year

I like that one, too. Very informative, which is unusual around here.
my threads are very informative! ;) *stamps foot* What about 'I Don't have a gang, but I love the Mighty Boosh?' *clutches at straws* :D

*scratches*

What about Captain Tractor's Rumour Of The Year Post?

January - A friend of mine said Morrissey is playing the UK in March

March - A friend of mine said Morrissey is playing the UK in May

May - A friend of mine said Morrissey is playing the UK in July

July - A friend of mine said Morrissey is playing the UK in September

September - A friend of mine said Morrissey is playing the UK in November

November - A friend of mine said Morrissey is playing the UK in January and I was right, see, all you doubting Thomas', all of you who rubbished my post, I knew it was a good source, you all owe me a pint.:D

Jukebox Jury

What about Captain Tractor's Rumour Of The Year Post?

January - A friend of mine said Morrissey is playing the UK in March

March - A friend of mine said Morrissey is playing the UK in May

May - A friend of mine said Morrissey is playing the UK in July

July - A friend of mine said Morrissey is playing the UK in September

September - A friend of mine said Morrissey is playing the UK in November

November - A friend of mine said Morrissey is playing the UK in January and I was right, see, all you doubting Thomas', all of you who rubbished my post, I knew it was a good source, you all owe me a pint.:D

Jukebox Jury

Hahaha, this will be another regular topic along with "who is Julia?" and "is Morrissey gay?" :p

Next up, Kewpie will spank me and point to a thread which will teach me how to multi-quote.

But the best thing is she actually has this entire site indexed in her head and she probably doesn't even have to search for the links, she just types them from memory. Which is why I'm so glad Morrissey is coming to play London so she can see him soon.

But the best thing is she actually has this entire site indexed in her head and she probably doesn't even have to search for the links, she just types them from memory. Which is why I'm so glad Morrissey is coming to play London so she can see him soon.

We're gonna go CRAZY on the forums between 8 and 10 GMT those nights!

We're gonna go CRAZY on the forums between 8 and 10 GMT those nights!

Well, I didn't mean the cat would be away, but rather that I'm glad he's playing England again so they get to have some Moz. We had him for so long this year. I saw him 11 times in six months without even trying... And right now he's booked for fewer than 11 dates in England. So even though I am jealous, it's their turn.

Then again, we could use the British team's absence to cook up some trouble... what will we do? What's a solo-version of TPing someone's house?

Don't worry, unfortunately none of mods in UK are attending all 6 dates.

Just few nights will be short staffed, that's all. ;)

Back
Top Bottom