Nominate 'Frinkiest photo of the year 2009' poll

The best part was the next day's show, when the 'Blow' family from Manchester phoned up and complained that Morrissey had made them out out to be thugs when they'd played with him in the street and pushed him around in his little trolley. :lbf: Busted, Moz.

omg, thats too funny!!!
:lbf:

Have you seen the clips of his One Show appearance on YouTube - poor Moz! That Oompa Loompa/woman makes we want to throw things at my TV.

Why did he even go on? No one needs publicity that badly!:squiffy:

I love the Salisbury 2/11 photo :horny:

It was brilliant. They had a segment about the rising unemployment of white collars workers and got him to talk about unemployment. Brilliantly awkward. Have you seen it? You must, you must!

But, but, the Swords one makes my heart jump into my throat and my knees go all jellified.. and I was driven to tears by the sheer beauty of it when i first saw it. :blushing:

It was brilliant. They had a segment about the rising unemployment of white collars workers and got him to talk about unemployment. Brilliantly awkward. Have you seen it? You must, you must!
I remember the 'unemployment' chat they had on the One Show very well - as I almost passed out laughing when Moz said 'Why not just paint?'. That's why i love him! Still makes me laugh now thinking about it...

I remember the 'unemployment' chat they had on the One Show very well - as I almost passed out laughing when Moz said 'Why not just paint?'. That's why i love him! Still makes me laugh now thinking about it...

Agreed! :thumb::lbf:

Just make sure that photos are taken in December 2008 - November 2009.

Thank you very much for your help. :)

Here's some of them :D
2106332.jpg

The image file data I have on the other shot from that session (Jesse being groped) has the date as May 16, 2008. Can anyone verify?

I'd nominate the "spilt milk" photo, also taken by Travis Shinn, but I'm unsure of date it was taken.

The image file data I have on the other shot from that session (Jesse being groped) has the date as May 16, 2008. Can anyone verify?

I'd nominate the "spilt milk" photo, also taken by Travis Shinn, but I'm unsure of date it was taken.

oooh YES :horny: the spilt milk one..

Brilliantly akward indeed. Painfully akward at times. I almost felt sorry for that young lady.

The best part was the next day's show, when the 'Blow' family from Manchester phoned up and complained that Morrissey had made them out out to be thugs when they'd played with him in the street and pushed him around in his little trolley. :lbf: Busted, Moz.

:lbf:

These:

50thpartyshow-1.jpg

img_5735_7182xxl.jpg

img_5737_7183xxl.jpg

This year has been AMAZING frink-wise.

I also love the back-page-of-Swords-booklet one.

Last edited:
For Moz & the boys. Do not like this photo, sorry. :rolleyes:

I prefer:

(tho I think I love it more of Matt :o:))

derob.jpg

Photo by Flickr user DeRob / Antwerp - Koningin Elisabethzaal

and... :love:

ineedabettername.jpg

Great Yarmouth, Britannia Pier / Photo by Flickr user "i need a better name"

The first one! Holy crap I forgot about that photo. Great job brain twin!

(changes desktop wall paper to... ;) )

The first one! Holy crap I forgot about that photo. Great job brain twin!

(changes desktop wall paper to... ;) )

Holy crap! You have a brain twin too? Mine's Lottie :thumb:

Those photos are published after December 2008 so those should be included.

Apart from those odd ones, please nominate photos taken between December 2008 - November 2009.

Back
Top Bottom