Noel Gallagher on Radio X tells Morrissey stories (November 30, 2022)

Noel Gallagher talks about working with Johnny Marr, hanging out with Morrissey and how Moz skives off gigs - funny!

The Morrissey bit was hilarious. , Noel said his night out with Morrissey in LA was the funniest night out with anyone ever and something about Morrissey texted him saying, bring your credit card. There's a few mins where he talks about Morrissey (all in a good light) he also talks about Johnny and how he refuses to have music sent to him in advance as he just likes things to happen on the day which Noel finds fascinating.

They've chopped the Morrissey bit out on its own:

FWD.

Cba listening. Anyone care to share?

Saw Moz at bar after he cancelled show due to illness. Wasn't ill.

More accounts of show cancellations and seeing Moz but he seems perfectly fine. That's about it.

Maybe someone else in the band was ill.

or he just didn’t want to do it. Does anyone want to see a show where the singers heart isn’t in it? I wouldn’t.

Then again, like everyone on solo, just speculations, mostly negative, which is just a reflection of the poster’s mental state and where they are in their own life.

or he just didn’t want to do it. Does anyone want to see a show where the singers heart isn’t in it? I wouldn’t.

Then again, like everyone on solo, just speculations, mostly negative, which is just a reflection of the poster’s mental state and where they are in their own life.
I'm more interested in this friend of Morrissey (named Noel Gallagher) and it would be interesting to get more bits like these from people who know or have met our man.

You say like it's a bad thing and then sign off with "good luck" and a smiley. Doesn't feel so warm. I don't care about the true vs fictitious Morrissey, the whole package is interesting to me.

Bad thing? Nah, that’s your perception. And where did I promise anyone here a rose garden?

Sure, the fiction is interesting.

Just shows Morrissey's disdain for his fanbase.

Yeah, crying on stage and laughing backstage. Particularly in the light of recent cancellations, it will be a gut punch for fans who made the effort to see him and were disappointed.

He is very very funny still. Like I said its the media who f***ed it all up
There have been a lot of twisted lies about him. So the upshot of it is, the fans no longer get to see how funny he still is. Shame.

Back
Top Bottom