Nobody wears a Garrison belt

S

Someone somewhere

> Yes, it's rather apaprent I'm a nobody with a raging crush on a¿ somebody.

And what are we going to do about this? :)¿ A special somebody at that.

I always knew I was somebody but no one has ever told me I was a special somebody. Has anyone ever told you what a special nobody you are? :)

And has anyone ever told you that that I find a man with a garrison belt incredibly sexy?¿ I am aware that you don't just allow anyone into your life Miss¿ Someone, but there is someone out there for you who can be¿ everyhting that you have ever wanted anyone to be.

Is it possible that that someone is nobody?¿ And you should not stop until you discover that certain someone.

I love when a man gives me advice that I want to follow.¿ Oh, and you have succeeded Miss Someone in enchanting a nobody¿ like me. Oh, and I feel so very sorry for those anybodies that are >unable to secure a special moment with someone so splendidly >ravishing as this someone that is you.

I can only smile and blush :)¿ If this is cheating then forget the rules.

I was hoping you would say that :)¿ Is it possible for anyone to build beyond such beauty that we¿ have constructed?

Not unless a somebody like me found a nobody like you because I'm quite positive that anyone could not be a nobody like you.¿ No, let me come there and kiss you.¿ I'm coming Miss someone.

I'm waiting precious.¿ I'm walking slowly towards you.¿ I'm much closer to you than a moment ago.

And even closer then that moment ago.¿ I'm almost within reach....¿ Your almost within reach....¿ Here I am.¿ Kiss.

Sigh. That was the sweetest kiss that nobody ever gave me.