No statement on TTY - regarding Bowie

I think this one has hit him hard. He idolized Bowie. Bowie covered him. Went on tour, had a falling out. Always thought he could patch things up.

Worked with Tony V so still had an "in" to get back on good terms. Said the bitchy thing on Ross. Still tried to use Bowie in an image for a single release. Duncan Jones mocked him on twitter.

Still, where there was life there was hope.

Ronson dead from cancer.
Bowie dead from cancer.

Morrissey with cancer risk OR Morrissey lying about risk to gain sympathy/empathy/attention for his fragile ego.

Bowie died with an outpouring of love from everyone worldwide with no "real" enemies, while leaving behind a final, solid artistic statement.

Morrissey can't find a record label to support him and considers everyone in media/music/entertainment outside his circle of friends/bandmates his enemies.

Bowie's legacy is set. Morrissey has made huge mistakes in the past couple of years. Much to ponder for Mozzer.

or maybe he just doesn't care?? i know he was a huge influence for Morrissey, but as time goes by, you do not feel the same about some of your idols and you don't care abut them as much as you used to.

I see Sir Terry Wogan has died. I wonder if Morrissey will release a statement? Perhaps explaining why he famously didn't turn up for that TV appearance on 'Wogan', without telling the rest of the Smiths?

Has Morrissey said anything about David Bowie's death yet?

Re: Has Morrissey said anything about David Bowie's death yet?

Privately I'm sure he's said plenty, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom