NO NO NO Plain wrong Robbie Williams to work with The Smiths(?)

I would love to see Robbie and Morrissey get together....Just imagine what he would say? :D

That iz wack innit blud

I was in love with Robbie Williams in 2004. :o

That headline made it sound like The Smiths were reforming with Robbie Williams replacing Morrissey.

Robbie Williams is a talentless Whanker..he needs to go back that crappy British version of N'Sync that he came from..."Crowdpleaser" in deed....Stick his ass back in rehab where he belongs...Seriously, I hope I die before I hear another Robbie Williams song

That headline made it sound like The Smiths were reforming with Robbie Williams replacing Morrissey.

It did.

For the moment that I thought this was true (my money was on Rourke and Joyce being in, but not Johnny), all I could think was, "wow, this is such a bad idea that it's kind of awe-inspiring."

It would've been an idea so bad, it'd transcend normal judgments of good and bad.

But it's just NME being NME, ah well...

:eek: Has Hooky gone f***in mad?! (dont answer that HAHA)

anywho for all those who don't know about FreeBass and are wanting to hear some of it..there is only one thing out and its an instrumental on Hooky's myspace page..but the watermarks on it kill it.."peter hook myspace" over and over..grr

The Devil works in devious ways.:(

hahahaha

Robbie Williams to work with Andy Rourke. Possibly.

Absolutely nothing to do with Moz or Johnny... so why anyone would be interested in beyond me :p except if you like New Order and want to know what Hooky's getting up to :D

here is a plan for the forthcoming reformation of the smiths , it works as a similar vein as new order and oasis current line ups

andy rourke on bass
jason orange on drums
mark owen on 2nd guitar (or craig gannon who ever is least likly to sue)
gary barlow lead guitar

and robbie singing

it could work , oh spare a thought for poor howard hes the manager

now take that and party

here is a plan for the forthcoming reformation of the smiths , it works as a similar vein as new order and oasis current line ups

andy rourke on bass
jason orange on drums
mark owen on 2nd guitar (or craig gannon who ever is least likly to sue)
gary barlow lead guitar

and robbie singing

it could work , oh spare a thought for poor howard hes the manager

now take that and party
that is seriously quite funny. i think you should contact take thats manager with your plan!

Back
Top Bottom