No Moderator for this Fourm

Should MarrsAttacks Moderate this Forum?

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since there is no Moderator for this forum, I would like to nominate myself. This is one area where I feel I could make a successful contribution.

What do you guys think?

Good Luck

This Forums are set up few weeks ago and David hasn't added the moderators, but in fact it is moderated as other sections.

Thank you very much for bringing attention to us.

This Forums are set up few weeks ago and David hasn't added the moderators, but in fact it is moderated as other sections.

Thank you very much for bringing attention to us.

See that shows how alert and attentive I am, I would be a great mod!

Good Luck

David doesn't ask a serial troll to be a moderator. :rolleyes:

Kewpie, is Marrsattacks ...GASP...Kumo??! i thought i got that Kumo vibe from him...plus, on another thread he just posted a Prince album as the greatest album ever, and i specifically remember arguing about prince with kumo a while back.

geez, this kid just doesnt give up....:rolleyes:

Kewpie, is Marrsattacks ...GASP...Kumo??! i thought i got that Kumo vibe from him...plus, on another thread he just posted a Prince album as the greatest album ever, and i specifically remember arguing about prince with kumo a while back.

geez, this kid just doesnt give up....:rolleyes:

Hahaha, Nope, I can assure I am NOT Kumo.

Why would you think that?

Good Luck

Well at 6-to-2 in the voting, it's not looking to promising for you Marrsattacks. Sorry, the people have spoken ;)

Moderatin' ain't all it's cracked up to be.
It's Kumo style, both he and Kyoko always signed posts, which is something peculiar, I remember only Grim doing this, but my memory isn't great.
He prefers the Smiths to Morrissey etc.
Banned user: Iknow you are reading these posts, you should change your style to be less recognisable.

You would be a good moderator in a troll area, I would be good too :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom