No I in Threesome

Have you ever had a threesome (or larger)?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No, but I might be willing.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No, and I never would

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
Lovely Interpol song by the way.

Me too! Unless you consider drugs IMpure. personally I think they're cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing, and WAYYY more reliable. None of that sweaty, animalistic, squishy, icky-ness, just pure, clean high.

This may be true,but ten years down the line you might find your brain has turned to mush.You`ll get severe memory loss and you may bring on early signs of dementia.

Call me boring but nothing impure enters me.:papart from the odd choccie bar.I`m a smug non smoking tee-totaller.;)

This may be true,but ten years down the line you might find your brain has turned to mush.You`ll get severe memory loss and you may bring on early signs of dementia.

Call me boring but nothing impure enters me.:papart from the odd choccie bar.I`m a smug non smoking tee-totaller.;)

Perhaps, but my lifestyle presents ZERO risk of AIDS/HIV, Herpes, Gonorrhea, the clap, anal warts, hepatitis, genital warts, or crabs. Personally, I think I've made the wiser choice.

Perhaps, but my lifestyle presents ZERO risk of AIDS/HIV, Herpes, Gonorrhea, the clap, anal warts, hepatitis, genital warts, or crabs. Personally, I think I've made the wiser choice.

The wiser choice would be not doing LSD or getting into situations that present the possibility of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, logically speaking, but again I dont think anyone really wants to argue with you, its a bit pointless.

both are quite dangerous in their own respects based on statistical research alone. One bad hit of LSD and you are f***ed up for life, just like one bad sexual encounter, only AIDS rarely makes you lose your mind (until the very end if you get a brain infection), and there's many more treatment options now for AIDS than there is for "f***ed up my neurological wiring", not that either one is a better deal.

The wiser choice would be not doing LSD or getting into situations that present the possibility of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, logically speaking, but again I dont think anyone really wants to argue with you, its a bit pointless.

both are quite dangerous in their own respects based on statistical research alone. One bad hit of LSD and you are f***ed up for life, just like one bad sexual encounter, only AIDS rarely makes you lose your mind (until the very end if you get a brain infection), and there's many more treatment options now for AIDS than there is for "f***ed up my neurological wiring", not that either one is a better deal.

First off, I've only done LSD a handful of times, and when I do I deliberately take small doses, I think it's better if you take less, more subtle. I've seen burnouts, everyone has, it can happen, but hey, look at timothy leary, and he pushed the limits. And EVERY sexual situation presents the possibility of STD, you can MINIMIZE the risk, but it's ALWAYS there. A girl I used to fancy got hepatitis from a heavy makeout session with a fellow with bleeding gums. I stand by my opinion, drugs are more reliable and more dignified. (Provided one uses the right ones in the right amount, admittedly, addicts aren't particularly dignified.) Mary Jane's the only woman for me.

First off, I've only done LSD a handful of times, and when I do I deliberately take small doses, I think it's better if you take less, more subtle. I've seen burnouts, everyone has, it can happen, but hey, look at timothy leary, and he pushed the limits. And EVERY sexual situation presents the possibility of STD, you can MINIMIZE the risk, but it's ALWAYS there. A girl I used to fancy got hepatitis from a heavy makeout session with a fellow with bleeding gums. I stand by my opinion, drugs are more reliable and more dignified. (Provided one uses the right ones in the right amount, admittedly, addicts aren't particularly dignified.) Mary Jane's the only woman for me.

unless you are personally making your own LSD, every hit will be a mystery, even if its a small dose.

glad to know its a handful of times, though.

your friend's bleeding gums story sounds fishy. im wondering if she was involved in something a little less inocuous. bleeding gums, well, it is possible.

MJ should be legal :( alcohol is, and its worse than marijuana.

MJ should be legal :( alcohol is, and its worse than marijuana.

On this we are in TOTAL agreement. You don't see homeless potheads starving themselves to buy weed, or suffering delerium tremens. Cigarettes kill roughly two jumbo-jet liners full of americans every day, fatalities from marijuana alone throughout human history: 0. It's rediculous. As Peter Tosh said, "Legalize it!"

anyway, nogodsnomasters85, your comparison of sex and LSD is a little off. You're talking about two things that are supposed to have some reason and hopefully some meaning, and neither should really be just to feel good, in my opinion. Although I recognize that is a "value judgement", and I don't mean to sound like a Puritan or something.

I want a 3 some with DLicious and DAnn Coulter.

On the LSD issue - I have taken a lot in my time. Set the sceene and be sensible with it and you seriously minimise the risk of things being bad for you.

I have had to look after my wife while she was having the 'horrors' on some particulaly strong stuff. She survived it. It was not plesant for her mind! It is not true that it will duck you up for life though. Thats's scare storied for the kids.

Some people just yake 1 hit and they are psycho for life, but it is highly probable that they had a pre existing condition which it triggered. My wife was a psychiatric nurse when we got married, and worked on adolecent wards with such kids. Not a nice job! But it does seem to trigger other ilnesses if they are there under the surface. This is the risk.

Also - being uncomfortable, in dodgy surroundings, with dodgy people. These things can trigger bad trips. That is why the scene and company are so important when planning your trip. But 1 bad trip does not ruin the rest of your life. I have enough friends with enough expreience to know this is true!.

I have always said, drugs is like a 1 man birthday party - you only get gifts you brought yourself.

I want a 3 some with DLicious and DAnn Coulter.

On the LSD issue - I have taken a lot in my time. Set the sceene and be sensible with it and you seriously minimise the risk of things being bad for you.

I have had to look after my wife while she was having the 'horrors' on some particulaly strong stuff. She survived it. It was not plesant for her mind! It is not true that it will duck you up for life though. Thats's scare storied for the kids.

Some people just yake 1 hit and they are psycho for life, but it is highly probable that they had a pre existing condition which it triggered. My wife was a psychiatric nurse when we got married, and worked on adolecent wards with such kids. Not a nice job! But it does seem to trigger other ilnesses if they are there under the surface. This is the risk.

Also - being uncomfortable, in dodgy surroundings, with dodgy people. These things can trigger bad trips. That is why the scene and company are so important when planning your trip. But 1 bad trip does not ruin the rest of your life. I have enough friends with enough expreience to know this is true!.

I have always said, drugs is like a 1 man birthday party - you only get gifts you brought yourself.
I have to say, a family friend of ours tried it a couple of times, and didn't leave his room for three years, and he still has erious menatl health issues. Prior to that, he was a pretty normal kid.

and I know another girl who had to be sectioned after she had taken it once, so personally, i don't think it's worth the risk personally. you don't know what you will get and how you will react, and you're stuck with a bad trip for up to about 16 hours if it all goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom