No I in Threesome

Have you ever had a threesome (or larger)?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No, but I might be willing.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No, and I never would

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
i like to pretend i wouldnt be jealous, but i would.
i have no interest in a threesome being two men and me, because that is far too much work.

i like to pretend i wouldnt be jealous, but i would.
i have no interest in a threesome being two men and me, because that is far too much work.

na u just lie back and think of england innit haa

First the braces, then the secret jealousy of 2W1M threesomes. Your hubby must be pleased :)

let me lose 15 more pounds and he'll move from pleased to worried lmfao "im sizzling like fajita meat!" {-carl} (NUGZ understands that, its for her if she ever wakes up and comes on to moz solo)
NRITH you watch adult swim?
Also never told me which state of the 12 i mentioned was yours.

Nice.

No, why? I spend my time here.

Yikes! You were paying attention? I guess we're both stalkers. :)

welcome-stone_city.jpg

BOOYAH that was one of the 2 i thought were it fo sho!
you can watch [AS] AND do moz solo i've done it b4
course it sux anymore... i hate anime... i tried to get into it but im too normal.

tmi, but its totally my fault for being so involved in this thread! i take full responsibility.

oh yeah... she might be mad for you being so easily found... unless she's all, no holds barred, never a secret, the world can know everything.

Am I the only deviant here?

Not now, you're not! :D

I didn't vote, as none of the options fitted my circumstances. On two ocaisions I've been invited into threesomes, but in both cases it was m/f/f and that didn't appeal to me. I'm not saying I'd have definitely jumped into bed if offered a m/m/f, as casual sex has never appealed to me either, but maybe if my boyfriend at the time had suggested his cute little best mate join us then, well, who knows?:o

Not now, you're not! :D

I didn't vote, as none of the options fitted my circumstances. On two ocaisions I've been invited into threesomes, but in both cases it was m/f/f and that didn't appeal to me. I'm not saying I'd have definitely jumped into bed if offered a m/m/f, as casual sex has never appealed to me either, but maybe if my boyfriend at the time had suggested his cute little best mate join us then, well, who knows?:o

if it was moz and ewan mcgregor i'd say yes lmfao
that wud be fun a lil something for everyone!

if it was moz and ewan mcgregor i'd say yes lmfao
that wud be fun a lil something for everyone!

Hmmmm.... interesting combination. Would you prefer clean-cut Ewan or Long Way Round Grizzly Adams Ewan? Or maybe you'd let Morrissey decide.

Does that nice Mr Boorer have an identical twin? Because it's got me thinking....:D

Never had, would :D m/m/f or f/f/m I'm not sure which I would prefer..... I'm trisexual, I'll try anything.

This is a quote from Blackader:

Bishop: You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral -- I'll do anything to anything.

Edmund: Fine words for a Bishop.

:D

Never had, would :D m/m/f or f/f/m I'm not sure which I would prefer..... I'm trisexual, I'll try anything.

This is a quote from Blackader:

Bishop: You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral -- I'll do anything to anything.

Edmund: Fine words for a Bishop.

Was that the baby-eating Bishop of Bath and Wells, by any chance?

Hmmmm.... interesting combination. Would you prefer clean-cut Ewan or Long Way Round Grizzly Adams Ewan? Or maybe you'd let Morrissey decide.

Does that nice Mr Boorer have an identical twin? Because it's got me thinking....:D

clean cut. and preferably more towards trainspotting than SW obi wan in body type. but really who am i kidding he could be 400 lbs i'd still hit it

Was that the baby-eating Bishop of Bath and Wells, by any chance?

Yes, the very same! - And my seccond favourite line from that episode is jst after when he drinks the poison.....

Bish: "DRUGGED! By God!"
Edmund: "No, by Baldrick actually, but the affect is much the same!

Back
Top Bottom