No details yet for the ten US tour dates

It must take a long time to pick the most obscure venues in the country like he did over here. Finding places which most fans can't get to. 4 of the 10 in Texas? ha!

It must take a long time to pick the most obscure venues in the country like he did over here. Finding places which most fans can't get to. 4 of the 10 in Texas? ha!

Being in Texas myself, that would be fantastic!

That "novel excerpt" is vile. Horrible, horrible, nasty, slash-fanfic type stuff. Sorry. There are more productive ways to masturbate.

definitely not as good as the morrissey essay. Parts of it are quite interesting though.

Off-topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they've cancelled? Fastest cancellation by Moz in history!

robertboyracer

I wondered why he via TTY said he gonna do 10 gigs in nov.

me thinks they are busy to make bookings and more paper signing about
right and Morrissey's wishes

or he has a deal and is very busy finishing is, first release it, and than tour it
start in the USA

we [tinw] ..I could write a few more speculations, but all let's wait, novemeber is 2 months away
and monsters too

How come anon is allowed to post his review of the essay but my response to him is 'off topic' and edited out?

Is it because I have dared post the www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com link on this site?

Grow up people. Morrisseysworld has all the same news, only it's civilised and has novel extracts, essays etc. It's also more stylish than so-low. Just look at the first page! Black background, beautiful photographs, interesting writing. You people are sad. Hanging around in a site Morrissey hates.

Off topic

Last edited by a moderator:
How come anon is allowed to post his review of the essay but my response to him is 'off topic' and edited out?

Is it because I have dared post the www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com link on this site?

Grow up people. Morrisseysworld has all the same news, only it's civilised and has novel extracts, essays etc. It's also more stylish than so-low. Just look at the first page! Black background, beautiful photographs, interesting writing. You people are sad. Hanging around in a site Morrissey hates.

Because you're f***ing boring.

Maybe they've cancelled? Fastest cancellation by Moz in history!

robertboyracer

Very funny, hilarious actually! Does anyone doubt his behavior will become even more ecentric as time progresses. Why make a statement promising tour dates, then not follow through, or atleast some kind of brief explanation. But still,...Appologies not required, things happen beyond our control.

It takes time to plan for the performing of the same tired songs over and over and over and over again.

(not to mention the playing of every terrible song from Ringleader to the present day).

Prediction:

1. El Paso
2. Tuscon
3. Phoenix
4. Las Vegas
5. San Diego
6.L.A
7. San Francisco
8. New York City
9. Atlanta
10. Miami

I think he will play more dates in the same cities/venues than just one.

Prediction:

1. El Paso
2. Tuscon
3. Phoenix
4. Las Vegas
5. San Diego
6.L.A
7. San Francisco
8. New York City
9. Atlanta
10. Miami

I DEFINITELY WILL BE AT THE FIRST 6 SHOWS... not that anything has been released and confirmed but nice list!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom