NME: "Watch The Killers cover The Smiths' Please, Please, Please..." with Johnny Marr (October 13, 2022)

Watch The Killers cover The Smiths' Please, Please, Please..." with Johnny Marr

Save a click through:

Brief article highlighting the end of the tour.
Make of the cover what you will.
FWD.

Watch The Killers cover The Smiths' Please, Please, Please..." with Johnny Marr

Save a click through:

Brief article highlighting the end of the tour.
Make of the cover what you will.
FWD.

Prefer Bernard Mannings covers album

No thanks. And is it a coincidence that the NME is pronounced almost like ‘the enemy’? I think maybe not. This Johnny Marr guy, has he really done anything interesting since 1987? And this Flowers guy, I guess we all remember his embarrasing encounter with Richard Dawkins on Skavlan, say NO more..

Never mind the haters, that was great and Brandon is a genuine Smiths fan, which is much more that can be said about many people here.

Never mind the haters, that was great and Brandon is a genuine Smiths fan, which is much more that can be said about many people here.

Yeah, Joseph Smith. ;)

It’s lovely, kudos to the Killers and Johnny. Lots more people will be looking into the Smiths.

Yeah. That's pretty bad. I work at a SEN school (just graded Ofsted 'Outstanding' folks!) and at the last open day the school band (4 ASD students and 3 members of staff) performed versions of Ask and Everyday is like Sunday. As tuneless as they were, both versions had more passion and guile than this dirge.

Absolute drivel, heard more heartfelt emotion in one of Liz Trusses acrid bowel movements. Whereas Morrisseys version on Tuesday!? 🙌🏻❤️

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom