NME journalist explains his poor review of Low In High School (video)

Quite correctly this journalist calls out Morrissey as a Singing Troll and finishes by dismissing the album as 'bonkers'. It certainly is!

@1:30 that dick on the left says, "The first five tracks are sort of like either quite good or sort of passable, they're fine" and then the woman says something about Spent the Day in Bed, and dick on the left says, "I love that song". Spent the Day in Bed is track 5.

The NME are full of shit!

Quite correctly this journalist calls out Morrissey as a Singing Troll and finishes by dismissing the album as 'bonkers'. It certainly is!

Well, you're a troll who can't sing and has no audience. It's almost as if you are jealous... there is nothing worse than an underachieving psychopath.

[
First 8 mins.

my first review... I give Adam Club a 'zero'. What a simpleton. He says M is making fun of the bereaved mother in 'IBTL', the guy is clueless about M.

Well, you're a troll who can't sing and has no audience. It's almost as if you are jealous... there is nothing worse than an underachieving psychopath.

Don't forget Brummie boy has multiple personas on here too. His obsessive compulsive desire to keep revisiting a site dedicated to an artist he seemly fell out of love with some 25 years ago it is really unsettling.

I think trolling on here helps him to reignite a youthful rage inside him that he can no longer carry over into his real life.

When you think of men going through a mid life crisis it's normally associated with sports cars, dating young women, gambling and/or drinking. But trolling on a website seems to be the safer option for our Brummie.

Oh God that man is horrendous. Is this the standard of a music journalist now? I had to stop watching and can't bear it when they use a cup of tea as a prop to look chummy. Ugh

You're my audience but you're not a very good heckler. I'm not here to sing. If you hear 'voices' singing to you when you read my words then I'd seek medical help.

xo

BB

Don't forget Brummie boy has multiple personas on here too. His obsessive compulsive desire to keep revisiting a site dedicated to an artist he seemly fell out of love with some 25 years ago it is really unsettling.

I think trolling on here helps him to reignite a youthful rage inside him that he can no longer carry over into his real life.

When you think of men going through a mid life crisis it's normally associated with sports cars, dating young women, gambling and/or drinking. But trolling on a website seems to be the safer option for our Brummie.

See? You just can't ignore me, can you? It's almost as if you're obsessed with me. If I'm a troll, you know the drill: Do not feed the troll.

See? You just can't ignore me, can you? It's almost as if you're obsessed with me. If I'm a troll, you know the drill: Do not feed the troll.

Actually it's the other way around. I was talking about you, not to you. It's rude to eavesdrop, even if you are the topic of conversation.

You presence here plays out as a cautionary tale for all Morrissey fans, disgruntled and disenchanted with his musical output and inflammatory statements. You're a fifty something semi-retired man child, that's channelling the early stages of dementia through gimmick personas.

Your routine here over the last five years is played out now. Any wit or insight you once had has dried up, you're a husk, the best reaction you can garner these days is either a sigh or an eye roll. I respect the effort and time you've put in; being a cynical contrarian clown. But the journey has reached its natural end now. You're an established troll. The gigs up.

Actually it's the other way around. I was talking about you, not to you. It's rude to eavesdrop, even if you are the topic of conversation.

You presence here plays out as a cautionary tale for all Morrissey fans, disgruntled and disenchanted with his musical output and inflammatory statements. You're a fifty something semi-retired man child, that's channelling the early stages of dementia through gimmick personas.

Your routine here over the last five years is played out now. Any wit or insight Morrissey once had has dried up, you're a husk, the best reaction you can garner these days is either a sigh or an eye roll. I respect the effort and time you've put in; being a cynical contrarian clown. But the journey has reached its natural end now. You're an established troll. The gigs up.

Someone's on a mission!

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/someones-on-a-mission.141105/

'Low In High School's presence here plays out as a cautionary tale for all Morrissey fans, disgruntled and disenchanted with his musical output and inflammatory statements. Morrissey's a fifty something semi-retired man child, who's channelling the early stages of dementia through gimmick personas.

His routine over the last 35 years is played out now. Any wit or insight you once had has dried up, he's a husk, the best reaction he can garner these days is either a sigh or an eye roll. I respect the effort and time Morrissey's put in; being a cynical contrarian clown. But the journey has reached its natural end now. Morrissey's an established troll. The gigs up.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...2/dec/13/morrissey-rock-genius-internet-troll

Someone's on a mission!

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/someones-on-a-mission.141105/

'Low In High School's presence here plays out as a cautionary tale for all Morrissey fans, disgruntled and disenchanted with his musical output and inflammatory statements. Morrissey's a fifty something semi-retired man child, who's channelling the early stages of dementia through gimmick personas.

His routine over the last 35 years is played out now. Any wit or insight you once had has dried up, he's a husk, the best reaction he can garner these days is either a sigh or an eye roll. I respect the effort and time Morrissey's put in; being a cynical contrarian clown. But the journey has reached its natural end now. Morrissey's an established troll. The gigs up.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...2/dec/13/morrissey-rock-genius-internet-troll

Back
Top Bottom