NME at it again

A

Anonymous

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/morrissey-stop-snowflake-cancelled-tour-2348776

'So Moz, mate, give it a rest. If you’re going to sit there and bleat offensive, libellous things, and back up racists like there’s no tomorrow, you have to face the consequences. Crawling back into your hole when you get criticised for it, scoffing at the liberals for ‘censoring’ you, and leaving your poor, beleaguered and somehow-still-loyal fans on the receiving end of your snotty attitude? That joke isn’t funny anymore.'

i can't believe they call Morrissey a snowflake...that's hilarious. He's anything but.

Yes, the very idea that Morrissey has ever been over-sensitive or over-reacted to anything, why, I've never heard anything more ridiculous.

least M knows where he stands now.

Yes, the very idea that Morrissey has ever been over-sensitive or over-reacted to anything, why, I've never heard anything more ridiculous.
you still here,i thought you were in this for the shorthaul.keep going and you will soon surpass 50 messages.

You seem to miss the irony of the NME overreacting to everything.

I was responding to

i can't believe they call Morrissey a snowflake...that's hilarious. He's anything but.

I believe it to contain an assertion that Morrissey is the polar opposite of a snowflake which stands independent of anything the NME may or may not be or have been.

I may have missed many ironic things, my intention was to comment on one particular assertion, rather than supply a catalogue of all the irony that there is.

Just imagine the people working for that online shit thing. That would be a really scary sight. Imagine writing about the shit music around today. I bet they all wanna top themselves.

Back
Top Bottom