Nirvana

I’ve always felt that they should alter this video so it’s a shotgun of the type he supposedly murder himself with sinking down in the water :squiffy:

I’ve always felt that they should alter this video so it’s a shotgun of the type he supposedly murder himself with sinking down in the water :squiffy:

All I know is that it's what? 26 years later? And I'm still sick of the videos from their initial over-saturation.

All I know is that it's what? 26 years later? And I'm still sick of the videos from their initial over-saturation.
Thanks to my oldest and dearest friend I was into them way before they broke big, but I’ll never forget the strange experience of heading to a class at uni and seemingly overnight all these people in shirts with that baby and a dollar, it was such a disconnect for me :squiffy:

Thanks to my oldest and dearest friend I was into them way before they broke big, but I’ll never forget the strange experience of heading to a class at uni and seemingly overnight all these people in shirts with that baby and a dollar, it was such a disconnect for me :squiffy:
Same. I was called "Lumberjack" due to wearing jeans, band shirts and flannels prior to that becoming the popular uniform. I didn't wear it to look cool or fit in, I wore it because the PNW can't make up its mind on weather so it was versatile.

Back
Top Bottom