Nicolas Sarkozy voodoo doll row

Ha, i read this in the newspaper the other day. I'm gonna get my French mate to get me one.

Opinion about Muslim countries

Please mind your language. :eek:

As long as you'd similarly issue warnings and/or infractions if people post, say, "AMERI-f***ING-CAN :gun:"

(Wasn't Obama saying all campaign that he's gonna do more of :gun: in Pakistan? Yes, he said in speech after speech that his patience is running out on Pakistan. Would Obama get banned at SoLow??)

BTW, I've been a bit busy with holiday festivities, but I can't seem to find any of the massive protests led my Muslims around the world against the terror attack in India. Sneezing on a Koran gets 'em out on the streets, but people committing mass-murder in the name of Islam still doesn't seem to. Things that make ya go "hmmm". Maybe they think it was Mormons who were behind it. (We see from Californians that Mormons are the most evil religious people on earth, and Californians have no hestitation protesting their temples, while still making sure to leave each and every mosque alone.)

Last edited:
Re: attackss in india.my mom is thereon holiday..oh my god..

Theo, I thought that Californians were terrible for voting FOR animal rights and AGAINST gay marriage. Are you protesting against the protests against Mormons or do you think that the protesters are just narrowing their focus too much.

Remember, you still have your webcam, you can protest in your own way!

I have to half-way agree with you though. It's ok to bash Americans and Christianity here, but they get sensitive about other things. The way you say things though seems to me to be calculated to offend as much as possible and I think you could do more to win people to your point of view if you toned down the rhetoric.

Kewpster, you have probably been called worse. :eek: :D

*sob*

Theo, I thought that Californians were terrible for voting FOR animal rights and AGAINST gay marriage. Are you protesting against the protests against Mormons or do you think that the protesters are just narrowing their focus too much.

I have to half-way agree with you though. It's ok to bash Americans and Christianity here, but they get sensitive about other things. The way you say things though seems to me to be calculated to offend as much as possible and I think you could do more to win people to your point of view if you toned down the rhetoric.

Oh dear, Theo and Dave turn this thread into 167,845th Kewpie bashing thread.

Re: *sob*

Oh dear, Theo and Dave turn this thread into 167,845th Kewpie bashing thread.

I was joking but you can make another list if you like. Or is "Theo and Dave" your new list?

This place is getting to be really dull anyway as you noted in another thread, but you don't seem to understand why.

hehehe

I was joking but you can make another list if you like. Or is "Theo and Dave" your new list?

This place is getting to be really dull anyway as you noted in another thread, but you don't seem to understand why.

EpicFail.jpg

The best way to handle Islam is to hope it reforms--whether by inside or outside influences. And we do see that happening.

I don't know to what extent it's happening.

But good things have happened, I guess. In 2002, the Bush administration was instrumental in bringing Pakistan and India back from the brink of nuclear war and paved the way for them to begin a new path towards peace. The Muslim terrorists don't want this, apparently, and I'm afraid this incident may push Pakistan and India closer to war (if it turns out Pakistan's ISI has any involvement in this attack). Here in America, we've been kept pretty safe since 9/11, but it looks like the worst is yet to come elsewhere.

And I'll grant ya that outside influences have caused some good things to happen here and there. Like in Iraq, because the American people were smart enough to reject John Kerry in 2004, who wanted us to lose in Iraq (what a disaster that would've been!!!!!). And, Afghanistan has a refreshing president in Hamid Karzai thanks to outside influences. Additionally, taking out Saddam got Libya to disarm.

Those sorts of positive changes occurred against the will of a majority of SoLowers, who were busy with their vicious attacks on America while being such softies on the Islamic world and censors on those who speak a disparaging word about Islam.

My point is all religions have a bad history. Some have become to be, relatively, more peaceful.

But it is only Islam we're told we're not allowed to sarcastically mock or strongly criticize. Which is amazing considering that the mass-murders and genocidal ambitions and policies are coming from the world of Islam TODAY, in our time, at this moment. IMO, the attempt to silence critics of Islam is a designed tactic of the Islamic fundamentalists against the West.

My other initial point is this thread is about someone who lost track of her mother. Every post was about that until you posted off topic. Start your own thread.

The subject of the thread is "attackss in india." I did notice the sub-title/sub-thread with that -"my mom is thereon holiday" - but if I had created another thead on the attacks in India, Kewpster or one of the other mods would've merged it into this one. If Kewpster or one of the mods had deemed my post on the attacks in India "off topic" to the "attackss in India" thread, they would've branched it off into another thread as they like to do. My position on threads nowadays is that I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't, so whatever.

I posted many hours after Sista was gone, and if her mom was in any danger by the time I came to the thread, there was no way she'd be coming back to SoLow to hang out. Furthermore, while you guys were still busy attacking me, the media had already reported there was only one German casualty - a male TV exec. Furthermore, the way that Sista jumped all over someone with the F word for using the word "frustrated" told me that only her friends should be posting in that subthread about her frustrations in locating her relative. It goes without saying I'd hate to hear about anyone here having a family member caught up in one of these barbaric Muslim terror attacks. Hopefully Obama will keep his campaign promise and kick serious ass in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Last edited:

Hopefully Obama will keep his campaign promise and kick serious ass in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

And you wonder why America is disliked ?

Theo they are probably too busy celebrating the hospitalization of Barbara Bush to respond.
All the Muslim terrorist supporters must be thrilled with these new UK ID cards for foreign nationals. Now it will be easier than ever for these boy scout types to identify all the Americans even faster. 50 pieces of information on one little card,saving the cost of bullets on a shooting of a non American, a very efficient program the labour party came with if you ask me.

Hey Devils!! Happy holidays!

It was a bit off-putting seeing people re-assure Sista that the Muslim terror savages were targeting Americans and British, not Germans. But, hey, that's a badge of honor for America and Britain!!!!!! If the Muslim terrorists don't have your country near the top of the list of Great Satans, your country's doing something wrong. Unfortunately, America's 2nd Amendment gun rights don't extend to when we travel abroad -- what the Taj Mahal needed was a well-armed American in one of those rooms.

Speaking of savages, I hope you avoided Black Friday at Wal-Mart in New York. What filthy animals, trampling that poor guy to death. Did you see that some of the stampede got all mad when told they couldn't keep shopping after they trampled the guy to death?

what the Taj Mahal needed was a well-armed American in one of those rooms.

What,like Jack Bauer?

Have you ever been to a Muslim country,Theo?

And you wonder why America is disliked ?

You already dislike Obama? That didn't take long.

Well, I don't actually believe he's gonna fulfill his campaign promise of thousands more troops to Afghanistan, but I did like his general position on Afghanistan and Pakistan. Just as I like the recent successes of predator drone attacks in Pakistan that have sent some al Qaeda to their 72 virgins. :)

What,like Jack Bauer?

Have you ever been to a Muslim country,Theo?

I don't visit countries that have evil governments, gender apartheid, slavery, etc. Too many nicer places to visit before I die.

You already dislike Obama? That didn't take long.

:)

I wasn't meaning Obama(still to early to tell there),I meant your "kicking ass" comment.
That kind of rhetoric is partly why America is so disliked at the moment.

Unfortunately, America\\\'s 2nd Amendment gun rights don\\\'t extend to when we travel abroad -- what the Taj Mahal needed was a well-armed American in one of those rooms.

Oh yes. Americans are such kick ass individuals. They would never be afraid of say, oh I do not know, box-cutters. :rolleyes:

when I previously mentioned outside influences, I primarily meant social/cultural influence. In my opinion war will create more terrorists. The best change is always brought when people within a country rise up and change their government and those in power. We can only help influence those people to change.

of course bringing Queer Eye For The Straight Guy to some places in the Middle East will also create terrorists. :D

Edit: And the Mary Tyler Moore Show

Last edited:

I don't visit countries that have evil governments, gender apartheid, slavery, etc. Too many nicer places to visit before I die.

In my experience of Muslim countries,the people are more friendly,intelligent and hospitable than in Western countries.
Give it a try,Theo.
you might be pleasantly surprised.

I think they narrowed their protests too much because they felt odd about the idea of, say, protesting African-American churches, who also encouraged people to vote for Prop 8. African-American churches have sorta got a little niche within Christianity where they have convinced leftoids they cannot be criticized either. Thus, hands off Jeremiah Wright, no matter what filth he spews!

Last edited:
hmmm

Luka, how did you get \ in your quote of Theo which originally doesn't have? :p

In my experience of Muslim countries,the people are more friendly,intelligent and hospitable than in Western countries.
Give it a try,Theo.
you might be pleasantly surprised.

You're suggesting that Islam makes people more INTELLIGENT? Does that mean that people in the Muslim world are genetically superior in intelligence? Or did you mis-speak and mean better educated? Are people in the Muslim-run countries really better educated? What is it they're taught in the schools there? And from the government-run media? Polls show massive percentages of people in Muslim countries believe the Jews were behind 9/11, for example. Believe me, I know how friendly and hospitable people with heads filled with ignorance and crazy propaganda can be. But I find friendly and hospitable people everywhere I go, especially in the Midwest of the USA.

So, this sounds like so much hype from someone who looks at the West in self-hating shame. Yeah, I'm so sure the countries that AREN'T dominated by Islam have dumber people. We're a bunch of crazy apes, curing disease, sending people to the moon, inventing the internet....

My beef has never been with the general populations of Muslim-dominated countries. To the contrary, I'd like to see the day those populations liberate themselves from the Islamic hell they're currently living under. Who knows - maybe the person who would've cured cancer spent his time memorizing the Koran instead? At the very least, a teenager shouldn't be hanged from a noose because he's gay.

And since so many people from those countries (both Muslims and non-Muslims) flee for my country, I'm exposed to people from the Muslm world all the time, and know perfectly well that people are people. Which is good, because I choose not to visit any country that's not a democracy. The closest I'll get to visiting a non-democratic country is to watch a movie on my large screen TV on free American soil, as I tear up and hope for the day they can have as great a country as I do.

If I were to go to the Middle East, I'd go to Israel, a democracy.

For a variety of reasons. I would not feel comfortable frollicking around in a totalitarian countries. I would not want to give that regime my money in such a direct fashion (bad enough that my tax dollars go to those countries). I would not want to get sick and wind up in some crap-ass Muslim hospital where the government doesn't even allow pain-killing drugs. I would not want to be having fun in an area where, say, women have no rights at all. And, I'm not sure I could handle being somewhere where alcohol is not readily available. No, there are plenty of nicer countries to visit before I die, plus 50 great states in the good old USA.

Last edited:
Tags
kewpster piss and moan
Back
Top Bottom