Nice interview with Jonny Bridgwood

Thoroughly enjoy these interview things with various bods although apparently I've missed six.

So a busy morning for me then :)

That was lovely, thank you. Very heartwarming to read about his special-needs daughter's love for Morrissey.

Nice interview with Jonny Bridgwood:

Fifteen minutes with Jonny Bridgwood, bass player with Morrissey (1990, 1993-1997) - Julie Hamill / tumblr

jonnybridgwood.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When reading interviews like this and aspects of Morrissey's personality are described, I wonder if possibly Morrissey may have a slight case of Autism..such as Asperger syndrome.

A nice nice bloke, and this Julie Hamill she's a bit of a star.

Lovely interview. Thanks, Julie. Johnny Bridgewood sounds like a wonderful man.

That was a very enjoyable interview to read. Thanks all round. Jonny is so nice. And Morrissey drinks the right tea. Nice one Moz you and me together!

Does anyone in here actually drink different types/blends of tea on a daily basis. Its Yorkshire Tea all the way for me.
Am i missing out, ive only had Earl Grey once and i thought it tasted of perfume.
Should we start a poll on favorite teas.

I agree Yorkshire tea is the winner. I have tried exotic brews like earl Grey, but they just don't cut it.
Does anyone in here actually drink different types/blends of tea on a daily basis. Its Yorkshire Tea all the way for me.
Am i missing out, ive only had Earl Grey once and i thought it tasted of perfume.

My staple teas are Assam and Yorkshire Tea. For something different I enjoy Lapsang Souchon or Earl Grey.

Jonny was playing bass the first time I saw Morrissey live at Battersea. That boy can play because most of those Southpaw tracks ain't easy.

Yorkshire Tea is quite nice in the a.m., or the 3:30 "Tea-Time". Although it's been a bit warm for that here in California. Freshly brewed Lipton, then chilled over night works too, especially in summer. Will try Yorkshire "iced"Tea next.

Julie does such a good job engaging the people she interviews. Here's hoping she can land Gary and Spencer one day.

What a delightful read ! As Julie says at the end of the interview " Jonny you are very nice. " So true. He seems very contented with his life and has a wonderful family. Hopefully he can take his daughter to see Moz soon . What a gem !

A gem indeed. Bridgwood is a good one! However, the most hilarious bit here is Richard Hawley auditioning for Morrissey!?! Has this been known before?

Yes it was great interview and insight into what a strange weirdo silly Stephen is BUT!!!!!!!
W T F!!!!! Why the need to suddenly all be light fingered tea drinking experts??? WEIRDOS.
What if he said "Silly Stephen likes drinking caffe latte with lettuce sprinkles on the top"
A good interview and all you lot can take from it is that silly Stephen drinks different kinds of TEA !!! Classic.

Great interview. sounds like a lovely bloke. Nice positive comments on here! nice all round! Good work Julie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom