Niagara Falls, NY - Rapids Theatre (Oct. 19, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Maladjusted / Black Cloud / Still Ill / Fantastic Bird / Meat Is Murder / Speedway / Scandinavia / To Give (The Reason I Live) / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / Sweet And Tender Hooligan // How Soon Is Now?

set list from setlist.fm via somedizzywhore.com. Link posted by LazyDyke.

Last edited:
Aha! SomeDizzyWhore has it posted :)

Shoplifters of the World Unite

You Have Killed Me

You're The One For Me, Fatty

Everyday Is Like Sunday

I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris

Maladjusted

Black Cloud

Still Ill

Fantastic Bird

Meat Is Murder

Speedway

Scandinavia

To Give

I Know It's Over

Let Me Kiss You

Ouija Board

The Youngest Was The Most Loved

Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Encore: How Soon Is Now

Maladjusted was UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!!

I wonder if with his anti Canada stance he understood just how close to the border he was

That's exactly the reason why he is playing Niagara Falls and other border towns on this tour.

Oh dear.. you do know who you went to see, right? Morrissey has always been an outspoken animal advocate. Anti-meat? Try anti animal exploitation, torture, and murder. He can and always will play what he wishes. I'm sure he's not a fan of your pro-murder stance either.
Right on!

Anyone know is this the first time he has played Sweet and Tender Hooligan live since Wolverhamton 88?

Oh, hello Anonymous!

It amazes me just how angry some vegetarians are. It must be your lack of vitamin B.

I am very aware of who I went to see. I've been listening to Morrissey for over half my life on this planet.

Morrissey is an adult. He can choose to express whatever opinion he wishes. So can I. Opinions are not FACTS.

Morrissey doesn't have to like what I eat, what I wear, what I do for a living, or anything for that matter. He doesn't know me. I don't listen to him for his personal opinions or politics. Maybe that was cute when you were 12 years old.

Pro-murder? You're right. I am absolutely against the killing of human beings.

who did you listen to on the other planets?
if dont listen to moz for his personal opinions or politics youre in the wrong place dear.
if you have no problem with the senseless slaughter of animals thats whats your problem with being shown pictures of it?
it amazes me how ignorant and deluded some carnivores are.

What did he say?

Some of you Mozzer fans are a truly, exceptionally juvenile lot.

if you'd step down off your high and mighty soapbox, you'd see this was you from the get-go. you came here complaining about morrissey's vegetarianism and then expect no harsh response? this tunnel you speak of is a two way street...

if you have no problem with the senseless slaughter of animals thats whats your problem with being shown pictures of it?
it amazes me how ignorant and deluded some carnivores are.
good response

No, I listen to Moz for his music.

I'm confident I'm not the only person who didn't enjoy "Meat is Murder", as it garnered very little applause or cheering. Funny that, isn't it? We're not all the same, are we?

What soapbox? I don't give a crap what you lot think. Frankly, you who think Moz fans must be vegetarian or else are delusional. Not me.

So much for listening to an artist for their music. Gasp.

What an amasing show. Was right up front and got to feel the hand of genius. For those that are wondering, it's soft and muscular - like those of a gardener that tends to his plants with love and gentleness.

There was a real air of friendship and commonality among the audience. The music was fantastic and Morrissey was in good spirits. He told the story of how his mother had named him. He was named after Patrick (Dempsey ???) an american actor of the 50's that played an evil character in a movie that was on TV a few days ago. Can't remember the name of the movie. He told us how he finds it funny that his mother would name him after someone that played such a role. She must have known that her beautiful baby was unusually special and was destined was something great. She definitely had that part right.

Each time I see Morrissey my admiration for him grows. I'm in my late 40's and don't think of myself as easily influenced or star-struck, but I really think that we are seeing someone that will be remembered and revered for centuries to come. I feel it is like being alive (and seeing) the likes of Wilde, Bryron, Mozart. To describe his genius would take much more than I can right here.

I love him. He's the best.

The actor in question was Steve Cochran, and the movie was "Slander".

Patrick Dempsey is from "Grey's Anatomy" ;)

No, I listen to Moz for his music.

I'm confident I'm not the only person who didn't enjoy "Meat is Murder", as it garnered very little applause or cheering. Funny that, isn't it? We're not all the same, are we?

What soapbox? I don't give a crap what you lot think. Frankly, you who think Moz fans must be vegetarian or else are delusional. Not me.

So much for listening to an artist for their music. Gasp.

I often will spin a skrewdriver record now and again...

ya know just for the music

I doubt Moz (or any other vegetarians) would take such a militant approach to eating meat if humans had any respect at all for the animals they consume. For me, the issue is not that people choose a carnivorous diet, but that we mass raise these terribly abused animals under horrific and unnatural conditions without any thought for what we are doing to these creatures, our bodies, or the planet. To think a person can watch a helpless animal being tortured and say "it makes me hungry" says it all. I am assuming that person was just trying to get a rise because I don't believe any human can be that sick. Nevertheless, I think it pretty much tells the story. Enjoy your mad cow and heart disease, imbecile.

Meet your meat film???
I question this, those clips have been carefully put together to show the absolute worst treatment of animals why does'nt the film identify just which countries they were filmed in because in the U K strict high standards are set by D E F R A.
This film is very un-balanced and biased. Yes it may happen in other countries but that is no reason to bully U K residents to become vegetarians.
And before you start throwing flowers and big dictionary words at me I work in the meat industry so I more than qualify to speak on the subject.

Last night's show was fantastic, so many high points - great setlist - even Ouija Board was good! Speedway, Maladjusted, Youngest WTML - super. The two new ones are far better sounding live than any of the clips online indicate. Band were in fine form and not as bludgeoning of some of the songs as his band has been at different periods. And Gustavo is a total cutie/great addition. Easy to watch! Kind of sad how quickly so many here have turned against each other and how insensitive some are. In regard to a couple of comments here, Meat Is Murder was extremely heavy-handed and barely received applause afterward. I understand he is militant but some of the imagery was very upsetting. Many watching are already vegetarians for the reason shown and find it traumatic to see what Moz showed. Even if you looked away, Boz's bandsaw guitar made the slaughter more vivid. I wonder what this does to Moz and band to have to see/hear this every night. Low point of the night.

In regard to the idea that humans are the most intelligent or best or whatever, that is a human point of view. I doubt a dolphin would agree. Can you fly half way around the planet to the place you want to go without any assistance? Incredible. Are chickens destroying the planet? No, the so-called evolved ones are. Animal intelligence judged by other species is meaningless - illustrated so well in Animal Farm, or the movie Babe even.

Great audience until HSIN, then the buffoonery starts. Kill that song now.

Lots of tacky merch too. Mousepads and cellphone covers? At this point, Moz is as embedded in the biz of being a money generating rock star as Madonna. I love him, doesn't mean I can't be critical of some of his choices. That shirt ripping? So cornball. I'd go see him again tonight if I could.

Meet your meat film???
I question this, those clips have been carefully put together to show the absolute worst treatment of animals why does'nt the film identify just which countries they were filmed in because in the U K strict high standards are set by D E F R A.
This film is very un-balanced and biased. Yes it may happen in other countries but that is no reason to bully U K residents to become vegetarians.
And before you start throwing flowers and big dictionary words at me I work in the meat industry so I more than qualify to speak on the subject.

He wants to stop ALL murder of animals you idiot. Not just in specific countries.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom