Niagara Falls, NY - Rapids Theatre (Oct. 19, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Maladjusted / Black Cloud / Still Ill / Fantastic Bird / Meat Is Murder / Speedway / Scandinavia / To Give (The Reason I Live) / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / Sweet And Tender Hooligan // How Soon Is Now?

set list from setlist.fm via somedizzywhore.com. Link posted by LazyDyke.

Last edited:
Good stuff. Moz and the guys killed it.

Got just a single picture to share you folks, taken during Everyday Is Like Sunday:

mTWz3l.jpg

lighter held aloft? what an idiot

And this is why Moz' continued use of 'Meat is Murder' is perfectly justified in my opinion. People keep saying on here how it's pointless for Moz to use the 'Meet Your Meat' video, as he's preaching to the already converted - yet after every Morrissey show I've been to you can still see HORDES of Morrissey T-shirt clad fans happily muching down on burgers in the nearest McDonalds.

If watching the 'Meet Your Meat' video makes them uncomfortable -good: it should. If they are truly assured in the validity of their heartless decision to favour their taste buds over the life of living creatures, then the video shouldn't bother them at all.

I'm not trying to insult you. As a gay female, I understand that animals are oppressed in the same way human animals are. I really would like you to read those sites and consider that animals are not a lesser creature and just because we can kill them, doesn't mean we should.

I'm gay. And? So? You don't know me from text on a computer screen.

*I* reserve the term 'murder' for humans. You can use it however you like.

Your attempts at insulting me are laughable.

I suggest you stop suggesting anything to me.

I'm not gay, but question.

Why did trans get lumped in with gay and lesbians? There is 100% proof from fmri's and genetic testing that being gay and lesbian is not a choice. How are transthings lumped in with you? There is 0 % proof of that a transperson is born that way. Why would the gay community lump themselves in with body mutilators? If I decided I never (even from childhood) liked my toes and decided to chop them off, would you come to my side and tell me I am not crazy? If my gender wasn't an issue at all for me and I just decided to cut of my junk because I didn't like the look of it, would you call me crazy or sane?

As a child I might've wanted to be a girl or very attractive or another race or an animal for a day; but realized I couldn't be. Transthings are mentally ill and they should not be lumped in with gays or lesbians. Anyone that would dismember the genitals, anyone that would make it so they could never have a regular orgasm again or even any orgasm at all has a very unhealthy mind.

And this is why Moz' continued use of 'Meat is Murder' is perfectly justified in my opinion. People keep saying on here how it's pointless for Moz to use the 'Meet Your Meat' video, as he's preaching to the already converted - yet after every Morrissey show I've been to you can still see HORDES of Morrissey T-shirt clad fans happily muching down on burgers in the nearest McDonalds.

If watching the 'Meet Your Meat' video makes them uncomfortable -good: it should. If they are truly assured in the validity of their heartless decision to favour their taste buds over the life of living creatures, then the video shouldn't bother them at all.

I'm a meat eater and i have seen the video many times. It doesn't make me feel uncomfortable, it makes me feel hungry

Animals are lesser creatures than us. We have a rational mind. We can control what we choose to do with our existence.

A lion or crocodile can not have a change of heart if I stand before it, it will eat me; a farmer was just eaten by his pigs! The vast vast majority of creatures on earth right now, in this moment, are eating another creature/hunting for a creature to eat, or hiding/defending themselves from being eaten by another creature. Only herbivores are vegetarians in the animal kingdom, and that is due to their genetic makeup, not their "choice"; even hippos are known to eat people, and an elephant or a male deer will kill you if necessary.

Most scientists now believe the only reason we evolved a brain to reason with in the first place is from vast amounts of protein. The fossil record shows our more omnivore/herbivore ancestors having much smaller brains than our more current ancestors, the ancestors that began to cook and shift to a majority carnivore diet.

Nature is harsh. Horrible things happen to nice creatures all the time. Get used to it.

I'm not a Canadian and I am not even in the US, but I am at home listening to elvis and watching trailers of James Bond - how sad..... Anyhow, I really loved reading some of these comments. Let me kiss you, Scandinavia. Bigmouth or not, sounds like the show and the band and Morrissey were (again) just awesome.

Get in quick and post a comment before the soothsayers arrive and start dishing out some rubbish (when they didn't even go.) that we really don't want to know................

In this day and age there is no good reason at all to eat meat, dairy or wear leather/fur. To do so is either cruel or ignorant. End of. Life is too short to make other's shorter. Peace to all. x

Thanks for posting.
But didn't you know, the band have been on FIRE since 1991 ... ! ...

Pittsburgh to come. Wonderful City ! Wonderful Museums ! Wonderful Women (..oops.)

Rock On,
Hazard
England.

Anyone know why Boz has stopped dressing up like a lezbican on this tour?

http://youtu.be/M6etZ8p-yPc
All I could muster to video! Moz again was at his best, his vocals flawless and the band nailing every note! An anecdote about his name and reference to the movie Slander and what was his mother thinking!
He handed the mic to a girl in the crowd who completely f***ed up with nerves. He couldn't hear her when she asked him to come back to Toronto. Lol

My daughters experienced Moz for the first time ,13 and 14, we were front row and indeed my 13 year old jumped the barrier, with a little help from Dad;), for a chance to hold the wise one but was gently ushered back into the crowd by security.

Was there a dry eye in the house when he belted out I know it's over?
Was there a single person not singing along with his every breath?

A night to remember with an aging star and when we all become a part of the few who saw him over the decades, looking back will be settling. Knowing that our dedication and $ kept him loyal to us and not an industry scarred and scared of thinkers and talent! Moz and us are proof that they don't know what we want, they try and only give us what they can control torturing us into believing in their democracy. Capitalist pigs ruined music and here is Moz left to fight a fight the teens don't see!

I bet the real reason Moz doesn't play in Canada is because he thinks Canadians are lame, as they gripe about passionate fans making for an "uncomfortable experience," complain about his "anti-meat" agenda, and wave lighters in the air. It seems they also have a habit of yelling song requests at him as if he were a lounge singer.

http://youtu.be/M6etZ8p-yPc
All I could muster to video! Moz again was at his best, his vocals flawless and the band nailing every note! An anecdote about his name and reference to the movie Slander and what was his mother thinking!
He handed the mic to a girl in the crowd who completely f***ed up with nerves. He couldn't hear her when she asked him to come back to Toronto. Lol

My daughters experienced Moz for the first time ,13 and 14, we were front row and indeed my 13 year old jumped the barrier, with a little help from Dad;), for a chance to hold the wise one but was gently ushered back into the crowd by security.

Was there a dry eye in the house when he belted out I know it's over?
Was there a single person not singing along with his every breath?

A night to remember with an aging star and when we all become a part of the few who saw him over the decades, looking back will be settling. Knowing that our dedication and $ kept him loyal to us and not an industry scarred and scared of thinkers and talent! Moz and us are proof that they don't know what we want, they try and only give us what they can control torturing us into believing in their democracy. Capitalist pigs ruined music and here is Moz left to fight a fight the teens don't see!

Awesome point!

I love the fact that being gay become a topic when discussing a Morrissey set list. No other band or musician can illicit such juvenile behaviour. Great show last night.

I wonder if with his anti Canada stance he understood just how close to the border he was

To the idiot with the Canadian flag who got on stage. You practically knocked the wind out of Morrissey, then you didn't let go. I understand you are excited, but Jesus have some respect, Moz was not impressed, that's why security threw you down by your neck! You are probably the reason he boycott continues!

this.

aside from the artistic value/addition of the song being epic. all parts of it.

Ending the night with an amazing, powerful, "How Soon is Now?" was spectacular. The song is completely transformed live.

At one point, a smaller guy got up on stage...striped sweater I think? He was just about on stage when guards were trying to take him down. Morrissey had him, carefully, and he kept repeating to the guards: "Easy....easy...easy...easy...". Morrissey *gets* it. Fans are rabid and want to show their affection. You'd think guards would be a little more careful. Nice to know Morrissey was :)

Niagara Falls, NY is a complete dump. Morrissey isn't stupid. Hordes of Canadians came to see him, and he knew we would. That way he could say (although he wouldn't) he appeased his Canadian fans, without having to actually step foot in Canada.

Morrissey fans are allowed to eat WHATEVER they want after a show. Adults can make up their own minds about what music they listen to,
and whether or not they take their opinions from said artist is completely up to them. I know that's shocking for some of you.

Taking your social activist cues/dietary choices from your favourite artist proves you are still 12 years old on the inside, and cannot think for yourself.

You can call omnivores cruel, ignorant, or whatever you want. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make it true either.

Some of you Mozzer fans are a truly, exceptionally juvenile lot.

I bet the real reason Moz doesn't play in Canada is because he thinks Canadians are lame, as they gripe about passionate fans making for an "uncomfortable experience," complain about his "anti-meat" agenda, and wave lighters in the air. It seems they also have a habit of yelling song requests at him as if he were a lounge singer.

Do you have special insight in Morrissey's thoughts?

Does he think Mexican fans are lame? While the Mexican people euthanize stray dogs with a car battery and pair of jumper cables?

Such incredible tunnel vision...some of you.

Now...

Where's the SET LIST?!

Oh, hello Anonymous!

It amazes me just how angry some vegetarians are. It must be your lack of vitamin B.

I am very aware of who I went to see. I've been listening to Morrissey for over half my life on this planet.

Morrissey is an adult. He can choose to express whatever opinion he wishes. So can I. Opinions are not FACTS.

Morrissey doesn't have to like what I eat, what I wear, what I do for a living, or anything for that matter. He doesn't know me. I don't listen to him for his personal opinions or politics. Maybe that was cute when you were 12 years old.

Pro-murder? You're right. I am absolutely against the killing of human beings.

Vegetarians are angry? HA! What about all that suffering, pain and torture that goes into your meat before you eat it? We're not angry, just frustrated and confused as to how humans can lack so much compassion, and refuse to educate themselves. You meat eaters are the ones that have a virtual graveyard in your stomach! Do you know why Mozz won't play in Canada? It is because of people like you who won't stand up or at least stand behind people like us who fight for animal rights. Kind of ironic, because I am straight, but stand up for gay rights.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom