nfl playoffs thread

Watching and still waiting for the Colts to completely violate and demoralize 45 obese men known collectively as the New York Jets.

Horses kick ass. :blushing: But I saw a boat called Lady Viking so maybe the Colts might get their ass kicked in a super way. :p

By some geese feet. :p Horses? Geese. Horses? Geese. Decisions, decisions.

My cousin worked security at the game in Indianapolis over the weekend and saw a bunch of old and current players who I've never heard of (I know Payton Manning only because he hosted Saturday Night Live and Joe Namath because I had a crush on him in 6th grade) and the Jacob guy from Twilight. My cousin is a football nut so it was like heaven for him.

My cousin worked security at the game in Indianapolis over the weekend and saw a bunch of old and current players who I've never heard of (I know Payton Manning only because he hosted Saturday Night Live and Joe Namath because I had a crush on him in 6th grade) and the Jacob guy from Twilight. My cousin is a football nut so it was like heaven for him.

That's cool...I bet he enjoyed that.
I'm with you on the Joe Namath crush.

One of my daughter's friends sat a few rows behind the Jacob guy and posted the picture on facebook. She was soooo mad we didn't go to the game (and of course, the reason she was mad had nothing to do with watching football! :rolleyes:)

Back
Top Bottom