Next Sunday's San Diego show

OK, I've never been dumped but I would imagine that getting dumped has to be very painful and enraging.......

Please guys, do yourselves a favor and DO NOT call your Xs..... From an outside prespective it just looks needy and pathetic.....Sorry but I gotta let you know the truth cause I like the both of you. :o

OK, I've never been dumped but I would imagine that getting dumped has to be very painful and enraging.......

Please guys, do yourselves a favor and DO NOT call your Xs..... From an outside prespective it just looks needy and pathetic.....Sorry but I gotta let you know the truth cause I like the both of you. :o

well i already did. and its really not that kind of situation for us anymore. it definitely was at one point. i dont have feelings for him like that anymore and he knows.

my EX isn't allowed to know when I'm going to see Morrissey..cause she would find a way to ruin that night for me

psh. Ok bitch, less judging, and more PVTING ME!
Anyway, Im not going to ask him or call him up. So no worries, it was just a dumb thought.

Color me stoked. A radio friend just hooked me up with free tickets!! I wasn't gonna go because I kinda feel guilty setting up the afterparty and not being there for most of it but I was definitely going to go down and flyer for the afterparty before (& maybe after). Now I get to see our ol' boy for the first time since Coachella. Can't wait!

Okay I'm really bad with panoramic images but I went there today to get a 'feel' of the place and this is what our view will be.

pano.jpg

If you're going by car there are good directions here. & also by foot
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0A003E7A826167F6

I live in the area and honestly it was a little tricky to find the foot trail directions but I have pictures if anyone needs them on how to get there.

p.s. theres already people lined up (perhaps around 9) and 1 person with a tent. I went around 3ish. Pretty nutty.

my EX isn't allowed to know when I'm going to see Morrissey..cause she would find a way to ruin that night for me

HAHA!!

I hear ya!!

I'm totally there tonight!!! About to head out right now from LA.

but i am needy and pathetic :(
everybody knows, everybody says so.

oh believe me, that's my "boyfriend" ((hes not my bf anymore, but not exactly an ex....i am pathetic) for you, its what he does best and personally, i think he enjoys it. im regretting helping him get tix to ventura and riverside with me. atleast i'll be free in vegas.

anyway, im so excited for everyone in SD tonight!! have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom