Next song of new album

Wowe new song! I guess I can stop listening to “Love Is On The Way Out” now.

"Love is on the way out" is the favorite now. Love listening to this song and shooting pool, eating pizza,watching college hoops, drinking beer, gummy treats, brownies. yea! live action!

"Love is on the way out" is the favorite now. Love listening to this song and shooting pool, eating pizza,watching college hoops, drinking beer, gummy treats, brownies. yea! live action!

You sound like you’re living the best life.

If this new song follows the same pattern as the previous 2, I’m expecting it to be available, at least to listen to on YouTube/Spotify etc later on today or tomorrow morning (Uk time) I’m really interested to hear it, especially if the anon is right about this one being pushed as the “single”.

So still no sign of ‘Knockabout world’ hmmm...

So who’s predicting tomorrow for ‘Knockabout world’? I’m thinking so. Also I didn’t realise is was only 2 weeks until the Leeds gig. I’m sure he’ll play 1 or 2 more new songs. But if he does I’m going to resist temptation to listen to any clips. I don’t want to hear anymore than 3 songs from the album, before I hear the whole thing.

I think it will be next week, on Friday.
Hopefully it will be the most radio friendly of the 3. Its length certainly looks like it could be.

I think it will be next week, on Friday.
Hopefully it will be the most radio friendly of the 3. Its length certainly looks like it could be.
When was ‘Love is on its way out released’? Was it 2 or 3 weeks ago? Because I think there was a 3 week period between’Bobby’ and ‘Love’.

I’m sure one of our New Zealand or Australian friends will share it before then.

The YouTube link works fine for me, just listened to it. Very catchy song, I dig it!

Back
Top Bottom