'News very soon' from Johnny Marr

Morrissey/Marr perform the songs of the smiths... that way johnny can walk away if he gets a 'morrissey is ill' txt

hP2XOj8.jpg

But, but, but,.... That is me !!#$@%&!!!! :swear
You've photo-shopped all my teeth away.!!
They were my pride and they cost me a fortune!! :ha-no:
HOW DARE YOU!!!
I will sue you.
FYi:
I have the same lawyer as Moz. ;)
You won't get away this time as with the Mozzia fruitcake!!! :angry:
This will cost you millions! :tiphat:

But, but, but,.... That is me !!#$@%&!!!! :swear
You've photo-shopped all my teeth away.!!
They were my pride and they cost me a fortune!! :ha-no:
HOW DARE YOU!!!
I will sue you.
FYi:
I have the same lawyer as Moz. ;)
You won't get away this time as with the Mozzia fruitcake!!! :angry:
This will cost you millions! :tiphat:

Well, since he quoted my message and I said I'd be the first in line ... I thought he meant ME. :)

So, maybe a joint lawsuit? :handok:

Last edited:
Well, since he quoted my message and I said I'd be the first in line ... I thought he meant ME. :)

So, maybe a joint lawsuit? :handok:

Well, at least we should only have one lawyer. :rolleyes:
But secondly, I would have to let the teeth removed, that cost me a fortune, or otherwise they wouldn't recognize me. :(

Ah, forget about it, a replacing lawyer informed me, off the record, they don't want to ruin the life of a poor man, it seemed indecent to them. :squiffy:
But also off the record, he informed me he saw possibilities if I had any other complaints regarding a well-known, famous and rich person, anyone, nobody in particular, but anyone. :rolleyes:
All very discretely off course.
Who said: Justice is only for the rich? Can't remember. :(

Money Changes Everything
This is the universal truth. Follow. The. Money.

A mistake often made is that we associate the label 'redundant' with false, or not applicable. While 'redundant' may be applicable, it does not remove the accuracy or validity of the original statement.

Trailing on the coattails of money, is the insatiable desire for man or woman to feel that he or she has 'one-upped' the one that has wronged him or her.

Would it be out-of-this-world to imagine Morrissey sitting in his recliner, basking not in the accomplishment of the success of a Smiths reunion tour; but rather the absolute misery that Mike Joyce would feel as he sat in his own recliner, having to watch the reunion from the sideline?

Good weekend to all....

Johnny sounds oddly petulant at times. He poses in front of a huge Smiths backdrop - looking like Liam Gallagher - and then spits his dummy out when people jump to conclusions. Newsflash, Johnny, the Smiths are why you will be remembered. If you have to tolerate the "million dollar question" more than anyone else, it is simply because the rest of your career has been so disappointing.

Johnny sounds oddly petulant at times. He poses in front of a huge Smiths backdrop - looking like Liam Gallagher - and then spits his dummy out when people jump to conclusions. Newsflash, Johnny, the Smiths are why you will be remembered. If you have to tolerate the "million dollar question" more than anyone else, it is simply because the rest of your career has been so disappointing.

This is true, bit daft i think on Johnnys part to expect anything else than Smiths reunion hopes, especially when there is a wealth of reissues and anniversaries at the moment.

Ofcourse if it was Morrissey saying 'Get a Grip' then the press and fans would be out in droves to slate his arrogant and ungrateful attitude.

An your f***ing Moz??? Tell me that WPINOYB Is a master piace... Marr wanna do something bigger with another Smiths; remember that Rourke was a member too...

Newsflash, Johnny, the Smiths are why you will be remembered. If you have to tolerate the "million dollar question" more than anyone else, it is simply because the rest of your career has been so disappointing.

Doesn't Morrissey get asked about a reunion nearly as much? Well, he did back when he actually granted proper interviews.

Granted his career didn't go down the predictable road and he didn't immediately try to form The Smiths Part 2. Johnny's post-Smiths career has been about him working with the people and projects that most interested him. He seems quite happy with his body of work and accomplishments ... so, a "disappointment" by who's standards?

Last edited:
Doesn't Morrissey get asked about a reunion nearly as much? Well, he did back when he actually granted proper interviews.

Granted his career didn't go down the predictable road and he didn't immediately try to form The Smiths Part 2. Johnny's post-Smiths career has been about him working with the people and projects that most interested him. He seems quite happy with his body of work and accomplishments ... so, a "disappointment" by who's standards?

I think there were points when Morrissey was asked a lot, definitely - in the early years after the split and during the first "Wilderness" period. But over the years, he built a body of work that stood on its own and the question was asked less. It has resurfaced because we're in Wilderness period 2,of course.

Johnny's career has been disappointing by the standards of virtually any Smiths fan, I would think. A very great talent who settled for being a bit-part in other people's projects for 30 years. Is he happy? I think so. But very few musicians "go solo" suddenly at the age of 50 - I think he still has things he wants to prove.

Last edited:
An your f***ing Moz??? Tell me that WPINOYB Is a master piace... Marr wanna do something bigger with another Smiths; remember that Rourke was a member too...

Sorry, what?

Johnny's career has been disappointing by the standards of virtually any Smiths fan, I would think

I'm sure there are Smiths fans who always were 'team Marr' and who would disagree with you, but I also think that over the years many fans who initially weren't much interested in Marr's post Smiths career eventually turned to him because they've been disappointed in Morrissey 'the man'. These are people who rant about Moz and finish it with sentences like "Marr has always been the talent in the Smiths anyway". So, basically, I think Moz' controversies helped Marr's career a lot.

This is true, bit daft i think on Johnnys part to expect anything else than Smiths reunion hopes, especially when there is a wealth of reissues and anniversaries at the moment.

Ofcourse if it was Morrissey saying 'Get a Grip' then the press and fans would be out in droves to slate his arrogant and ungrateful attitude.

Not daft at all. I'm sure he gets tired of the same old silly question. Given most fans know the history behind the break up and the court case. It's not unusual to see reissues on or around anniversaries. I agree that it would be amazing to hear and see them all together again. It's not possible if Mike is on board, and without him, it wouldn't be The Smiths. I'd love a Morrissey and Marr reunion, but could they tolerate each other long enough to do that? I just don't see Johnny being that patient, to be honest.

I agree with the last bit. Morrissey, even when he is being rational, is almost always misunderstood.

Not daft at all. I'm sure he gets tired of the same old silly question. Given most fans know the history behind the break up and the court case. It's not unusual to see reissues on or around anniversaries. I agree that it would be amazing to hear and see them all together again. It's not possible if Mike is on board, and without him, it wouldn't be The Smiths. I'd love a Morrissey and Marr reunion, but could they tolerate each other long enough to do that? I just don't see Johnny being that patient, to be honest.

I agree with the last bit. Morrissey, even when he is being rational, is almost always misunderstood.

Morrissey phoned. He would like for you to jump off the 86th floor of the Empire State Building. Do you have a parachute?

Morrissey phoned. He would like for you to jump off the 86th floor of the Empire State Building. Do you have a parachute?

Why are you quoting me and then quoting me again without having anything to say?

See, the difference here is that I'd ask why...

Back
Top Bottom