News about Morrissey on "The Russell Brand Show"

deathfornoreason

Raincoated lover
I've just seen the trailer for "The Russell Brand Show" - his new Channel 4 chat show starting this Friday - and Brand says that Morrissey is definitely on next week.

Also, he says that performances will all be acoustic, so that will be very interesting to hear. Has Morrissey ever done an acoustic performance before?

Acoustic? That's way too interesting!! Buaaaahhh!!! Pity meeee, I'm so far from there and have no cable TV!! sobs sobs :(

I wouldn't rule off the possibility of an acoustic session... he integrated some quiet, gentle tunes into his new setlist (Dear God, Please Please Please, I've Changed My Plea), so it seems to fit more with his current mood... unlike the earlier shows from the tour, which were more rock oriented.

I hope someone tapes this!!

Does anyone know the exact nature of his appearance on the show? He may just be performing a song, or just doing an interview. Or both. I hope it's both.

I wonder if he'll just do a performance like jon ross or an interview. I bet brand is dying of excitement I really hope Moz is nice to him I dont like russell but it would kill me if my hero was rude to me

"Brand's show will combine celebrity interviews, comedy sketches and live acoustic performances. Guests already confirmed for the show include Courtney Love and Morrissey."

Found this on a tv forum. I suppose the word guest infers that he'll be doing an interview? Oh god, the suspense!

"Brand's show will combine celebrity interviews, comedy sketches and live acoustic performances. Guests already confirmed for the show include Courtney Love and Morrissey."

Found this on a tv forum. I suppose the word guest infers that he'll be doing an interview? Oh god, the suspense!

From what I can gather from the trailer, Courtney is on next week as the guest to plug her autobiography, and Moz is just performing.

(David & Matt from Little Britain are on this week, with Amy Winehouse performing.)

The Goat will be there to see it in the studio live.
Thanks to Kewpie!!

The Goat

From what I can gather from the trailer, Courtney is on next week as the guest to plug her autobiography, and Moz is just performing.

(David & Matt from Little Britain are on this week, with Amy Winehouse performing.)

Aaaaw! I really hope he interviews Morrissey, but like you said, he probably won't. If he did, knowing Russell, only God knows what the conversation would end up like.........

Courtney Love and Morrissey. Together again.

Back
Top Bottom