News about Morrissey on "The Russell Brand Show"

I wrote that as a sardonic remark about Courtney but then I remembered Hole's output and its a crying shame that she will probably be remembered for Kurt (especially with all the conspiracy theorists who think she murdered him) her bedraggled media appearances (anyone recall Madonna and a drunk Courtney on some US show) and shagging Alan Partridge(according to no less an authority than Ths Sun she was expecting his baby!) rather than any musical legacy.

I'm no great authority though I like Live Through This. Through my superior memory recall skills I bring tis to your perusal:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/articles/01/02/08/0119238.shtml

LOVE THE COMMENTS. MIAOW (Nothing changed)

Ahaha I was watchin Russell Brand's show last night, that man gives me JOKES. If I could have chosen ONE person in the world to get Morrissey on their show, it would have been Russell. Yes, even above Wossy.

And was I a bit baked or did he say Courtney Love's on as well?!! :D

Through my superior memory recall skills I bring tis to your perusal:

Yes, I read that thread 50 times i think, but it doesn't give Morrissey's perspective.

As for Live Through This, I was just listening to it last night. Sometimes i think, maybe I just love it as a habit, because Hole has been my favourite band for the past 10 years, but no, I love it, because it's just really great music and in this 10 years no other female artist came even close to it in my opinion.

She's much better now, off drugs and releasing new album in 2007, which will sound brilliant as far as I can tell from the 40 seconds clips. The passion is still there, and that what matters.

shagging Alan Partridge(according to no less an authority than Ths Sun she was expecting his baby!)
)
:p
Was Coogan. Apparently he treated her badly and she wrote quite a few songs about him on the new album. (which he does not deserve).

how have people got tickets for this?

beacuse russell brand is only doing one show in the afternoon on the 1st december, and thats "got issues"

I can't imagine Moz agreeing to sit and chat to Brand,
it would be great however, as i can see Moz'll just get the giggles and not say a lot just pull a lot of faces and get embarressed.
:rolleyes:
and we'll all be having chest pains the whole time...
LOL

I can't imagine Moz agreeing to sit and chat to Brand,
it would be great however, as i can see Moz'll just get the giggles and not say a lot just pull a lot of faces and get embarressed.
:rolleyes:
and we'll all be having chest pains the whole time...
LOL

If he is being interviewed bu Russel, it will be one big cringe for me i suspect, with many a laughs

He always schedules his interviews to coincide with the star & garter night! It's great news though, I'm sure it will be on youtube in a flash.

according to no less an authority than Ths Sun

LOL :D :D

I wrote that as a sardonic remark about Courtney but then I remembered Hole's output and its a crying shame that she will probably be remembered for Kurt (especially with all the conspiracy theorists who think she murdered him) her bedraggled media appearances (anyone recall Madonna and a drunk Courtney on some US show) and shagging Alan Partridge(according to no less an authority than Ths Sun she was expecting his baby!) rather than any musical legacy.

I'm no great authority though I like Live Through This.

I loved "Live Through This", it was a great album. I remember I used to listen to it obsessively. Hole were one of my favourite bands in the mid-90s. I didn't like "Celebrity Skin" nearly as much, but it was far better than what I expected after hearing the eponymous song and "Malibu". The rest of the album was very good, although a bit too MOR-sounding for my taste.

Through my superior memory recall skills I bring tis to your perusal:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/articles/01/02/08/0119238.shtml

LOVE THE COMMENTS. MIAOW (Nothing changed)
OMG I remember reading that. The comments are just as silly as I remember them. :D How did Morrissey-solo ever turn into a decent forum??! I wonder what happened to Lazy Sunbather - if he/she was still around, we could have a strong candidate for Rant, Drama Queen, and Maladjusted Poster of the Year. :p

I wonder how Morrissey and Courtney get along, his comment on her in the NME 2004 interview didn't sound too complimentary:

Do you see Courtney Love at all?
"Yeah."

How do you get on with her?
"(Laughs) Well, I don't think people do get on with her. I think they just have to listen to her and entertain her a bit, which is very nice and entertaining in itself, but she's not a full shilling."

Russell Brand confirmed at the end of his first show tonight that Morrissey will be performing next week.

All I can say is O.M.G. I hope RB improves before then. What a shambolic, unfunny and embarrassing show it was tonight.

Morrissey what the hell where you thinking about??? I personally think he chose to do this show to spite JR who is on at more or less the same time on BBC 1.

Improve? I think with your idol in the room it'll only get worse! I didn't see it though, so i can't really comment, but I do wonder why he bothers to do anything other than stand up or Big Brother, because it never seems to work!

Russell Brand confirmed at the end of his first show tonight that Morrissey will be performing next week.

All I can say is O.M.G. I hope RB improves before then. What a shambolic, unfunny and embarrassing show it was tonight.

Morrissey what the hell where you thinking about??? I personally think he chose to do this show to spite JR who is on at more or less the same time on BBC 1.

i thought it was very good better than "issues" but that was really bad.
He's good live though!

Back
Top Bottom