Newcastle - Metro Radio Arena (Feb. 23, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Home Is A Question Mark / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Back On The Chain Gang / I Bury The Living / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / How Soon Is Now? / Spent The Day In Bed / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not Sorry // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
What is wrong with you people that you all want to give money to a guy who thinks Marine Le Pen, Anne Marie Waters and Nigel Farage are the good guys? You must be all rabid right wingers. Is that the fan base now?

What is wrong with you people that all want to give money to a guy who thinks Marine Le Pen, Anne Marie Waters and Nigel Farage are the good guys? You must be all rabid right wingers.
ha ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha :laughing::laughing::laughing:
:rofl:
:sleeping:

What is wrong with you people that you all want to give money to a guy who thinks Marine Le Pen, Anne Marie Waters and Nigel Farage are the good guys? You must be all rabid right wingers. Is that the fan base now?

I only consume the work of people who have exactly the same views as me.

You can ignore some of the shite he says and still enjoy the music. I have followed The Smiths and Moz since '83. I still enjoy seeing him even though I am a rabid left winger. Grow up Skinny - if you are so put off by Moz then to quote the man himself "Why do you come here?" Glasgow was great - enjoy tonight Geordie boys and girls.

And why don‘t you just leave this place?
Because he is like the old man who retires but has nothing else to do, and keeps popping back into the old workplace much to the annoyance of everyone there, who would much prefer not to see him again. Sad :cry:

I only consume the work of people who have exactly the same views as me.

So says the guardian. It’s like the press and some commenters can’t believe that a vague difference of opinion doesn’t cause his fanbase to go crazy with forced outrage. He didn’t even endorse le pen so much as he thought he public would vote for her and that she won the debate. he was proven severely wrong. I for one would much rather hear about the concert instead of seeing it bombed with judgement about fans and forum members. Start an anti morrissey site instead of judging people right and left for going to a concert

And what must be wrong with you to spend your Friday night posting on a fan website of a pop star you don't like?
Why don't you go and carry on your midlife crisis fronting a middle aged crap covers band, whilst Moz plays to sell out crowds across the country

Meanwhile.... In Newcastle:

Regards,
FWD.

Meanwhile.... In Newcastle:

Regards,
FWD.

thank you! He says on the video he wasn't intending to film the rest of the show, so it only contains some of the intro videos and a tiny bit of the opening song which is... I Wish You Lonely. "You'll be Gone" is gone. Also, opening words are simply: "Basta!" Italian for "enough!"?

Looks full:

Regards,
FWD.

And remind us of when he has said/suggested LePen was good?

Are you suggesting then that no Tories should read JK Rowling and Stephen Hawking or listen to Paul Weller (all well know Labour supporters)?

You really think that all 10000 people at a gig are "rabid right wingers" ?

Yawn, Yawn, Yawn - old hat mate. If your going to troll you'll have to do better than that.

So says the guardian. It’s like the press and some commenters can’t believe that a vague difference of opinion doesn’t cause his fanbase to go crazy with forced outrage. He didn’t even endorse le pen so much as he thought he public would vote for her and that she won the debate. he was proven severely wrong. I for one would much rather hear about the concert instead of seeing it bombed with judgement about fans and forum members. Start an anti morrissey site instead of judging people right and left for going to a concert

Seconded.

You sad **** stalking a forum of a star you don’t like..........get a life goon

moz newc.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom