Newcastle - Metro Radio Arena (Feb. 23, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Home Is A Question Mark / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Back On The Chain Gang / I Bury The Living / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / How Soon Is Now? / Spent The Day In Bed / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not Sorry // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Some people think the crowd was too dry. Others complain that nobody was dancing. The one thing you all seem to agree in is that things don’t really ramp up until grandpa takes his shirt off and flings it out for the crows to fight over.

Faced with the same, half-assed setlist and delivery every night, this is - apparently - what you’re left with.

At least - when Morrissey is in town - the rest of us know where all the two-bit, ball-washing wankers are.

That you’ve chosen this post to display your inability to grasp basic spelling and grammer - whilst attempting the use of language that’s well above your pay-grade - speaks volumes about you.

Please complete a basic, remedial English course, correct your work and resubmit for grading.
Or grammar, even.

something to get an audience going , the songs are ok on the headphones but not crowd pleasers like the boy racer- billy budd- what she said etc etc- sorry mate its just not for me - I know exactly whats coming - a slow bore fest in a giant asda. - I go to gigs every other week and a lot of rockabilly, smaller venues with atmosphere and energy aplenty
First time I’ve heard boy- racer described as a crowd pleaser

He wasn't but Buzz Aldrin was.
No one ever went to the moon and the chinese proved it by sending a probe there but the mission to go to the supposed landing spot americans created was halted for political reasons but they still did and that was that. Only the russians have circled the earth but that Musk car and everything else is a hoax of gigantic proportions. In recent days the Van Allen belt has been debated and no scientist of worth is claiming you can fly through it.
Funny how the russian probe thing managed to capture water bubbles in space so the bible saying the universe is made of water might be right or we are seeing films from large water tanks or pools if you like.
I do want that LED screen Elon cheap perfume Musk is using though cause watching films and football on that one would be quite something.

No one ever went to the moon and the chinese proved it by sending a probe there but the mission to go to the supposed landing spot americans created was halted for political reasons but they still did and that was that. Only the russians have circled the earth but that Musk car and everything else is a hoax of gigantic proportions. In recent days the Van Allen belt has been debated and no scientist of worth is claiming you can fly through it.
Funny how the russian probe thing managed to capture water bubbles in space so the bible saying the universe is made of water might be right or we are seeing films from large water tanks or pools if you like.
I do want that LED screen Elon cheap perfume Musk is using though cause watching films and football on that one would be quite something.

Are you a hoax?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom