Newcastle - Metro Radio Arena (Feb. 23, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Home Is A Question Mark / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Back On The Chain Gang / I Bury The Living / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / How Soon Is Now? / Spent The Day In Bed / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not Sorry // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
What is wrong with you people that you all want to give money to a guy who thinks Marine Le Pen, Anne Marie Waters and Nigel Farage are the good guys? You must be all rabid right wingers. Is that the fan base now?

Would be a good if a moderator could move this Skinny shitstorm #342 to another thread and leave this thread to be what it is meant to be about,the gig.

What is wrong with you people that you all want to give money to a guy who thinks Marine Le Pen, Anne Marie Waters and Nigel Farage are the good guys? You must be all rabid right wingers. Is that the fan base now?
Well, Nigel Farage is right more often than not. Le Pen is irrelevant but Trump is pretty cool :thumb:

Yeah,all those Geordies are rabid right wingers?
Pompous fool.

Nope. Just think this "unthinking drone" was once a moderator here. His own cognitive bias means he can't begin to comprehend any evidence that contradicts his own ridiculous point of view. People here aren't "right wingers" - but you are a total bigot.

thank you! He says on the video he wasn't intending to film the rest of the show, so it only contains some of the intro videos and a tiny bit of the opening song which is... I Wish You Lonely. "You'll be Gone" is gone. Also, opening words are simply: "Basta!" Italian for "enough!"?

Basta has the same meaning in Italian and in Spanish. It means something like "stop what you are doing now, it's enough".

Basta has the same meaning in Italian and in Spanish. It means something like "stop what you are doing now, it's enough".

Basta! Sometimes followed by “Finito!”
As to make it even stronger.
As I heard my sister saying that loud and clear when she was fed up with her children quarrelling and shouting at each other. :)

People still go and see Wagner operas, dumbass. Others still go and see Cats and Phantom of the Opera despite the fact they were written by a Tory Lord... If you're hoping for M's fanbase to desert him over this, you're very much mistaken (and f***ing deluded too, incidentally).

Full review to follow but f*** me what an atmosphere and he sang IM NOT SORRY!

When was the last time???

Unbelievable never been lucky enough to hear it live, never thought I would.

Did he change -just a little- the lyrics? It seems so.

Please help!
Since a recent firefox update I can´t watch any periscope and twitter films. They just won´t start :(
Anybody can tell me which settings on my computer I have to change?

Can’t believe the show has gone on. I fully expected a cancellation to make room for the Nigel Farage speech in DC at CPAC.

Knob
And remind us of when he has said/suggested LePen was good?

Are you suggesting then that no Tories should read JK Rowling and Stephen Hawking or listen to Paul Weller (all well know Labour supporters)?

You really think that all 10000 people at a gig are "rabid right wingers" ?

Can’t believe the show has gone on. I fully expected a cancellation to make room for the Nigel Farage speech in DC at CPAC.

Or one could also ask, what is wrong with you people that you all want to give money to someone who thinks George Galloway, Bernie Sanders and Jeremy Corbyn are good guys?
To someone who has never had anything but absolute hatred for David Cameron and Theresa May?
You must be all rabid left wingers. Is that the fan base now?

THANKS for the update, once again, Duggandog.

Hazard

Would be a good if a moderator could move this Skinny shitstorm #342 to another thread and leave this thread to be what it is meant to be about,the gig.

Ah, haven't YOU hit the nail on the head, so to speak....?

The answer - sadly - is that "IF ONLY" administrators or moderators (the same thing usually) could understand how this stuff actually affects normal right-minded people....and musical gifted fans...and so on.

Hazard
x

Lads, if you can't separate the art from the artist, we're all well and truly f***ed.

Come to Bierrex. On Pilgrim Street. For beer.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom