Newcastle '92/Hartlepool '99/Grimsby& Newcastle '06

bosso20640

Would anyone happen to have these knocking about somewhere on their HD and been awfully kind enough to upload them. I'm hoping to have a record of the times I've been to see the great man (..so I can sit the Grandchildren down one day and tell them all about him!!)
I do have several others already and when I get organised (.just moved house!!) I'll put them on for those of you who may chose to want them.
Many Thanks

I too would really like Newcastle 2006 just coz I was there. And I want to hear the end when he messes up National Front Disco and strops off. I really hope theres a recording out there somewhere...

...yeah...anyone re-post the hull and brid stuff, downloaded the .rar stuff, but getting get to work etc? could anyone poss post it as mp3 zip file or somat plzzzzzzz?

I have Newcastle 92 on tape, but I no longer have a tape player, I can't even remeber what the quality is like, not too good I should Imagine. I'll upload it as soon as I get a tape player to connect to the PC. I've also been looking for Hartlepool for ages as it's one of the few i was at that I haven't got a recording of, which is a shame as it was an excellent night, in the strangest ever venue!

Just re-uploading Brid as a zip for you. I'll post it when I've dropped off the hubby in Hull (be back in about an hour). You from round 'ere, then?

Many Thanks. I think it's the only one I've seen and I can't see the Hartlepool one ever seeing the light of day, nor Grimsby '06:(

Many Thanks. I think it's the only one I've seen and I can't see the Hartlepool one ever seeing the light of day, nor Grimsby '06:(

I've got some video footage of the Grimsby gig, no complete songs, but the quality is good. Let me know if you would like and I shall upload them. Cheers :D

Thank You ! ! ! I Said... Thank You ! ! ! :)

Back
Top Bottom