Newcastle '92/Hartlepool '99/Grimsby& Newcastle '06

bosso20640

Would anyone happen to have these knocking about somewhere on their HD and been awfully kind enough to upload them. I'm hoping to have a record of the times I've been to see the great man (..so I can sit the Grandchildren down one day and tell them all about him!!)
I do have several others already and when I get organised (.just moved house!!) I'll put them on for those of you who may chose to want them.
Many Thanks

Spring-Heeled Ian

I too would really like Newcastle 2006 just coz I was there. And I want to hear the end when he messes up National Front Disco and strops off. I really hope theres a recording out there somewhere...

slantedenchanted

...yeah...anyone re-post the hull and brid stuff, downloaded the .rar stuff, but getting get to work etc? could anyone poss post it as mp3 zip file or somat plzzzzzzz?

Pit Village

End of the family line
I have Newcastle 92 on tape, but I no longer have a tape player, I can't even remeber what the quality is like, not too good I should Imagine. I'll upload it as soon as I get a tape player to connect to the PC. I've also been looking for Hartlepool for ages as it's one of the few i was at that I haven't got a recording of, which is a shame as it was an excellent night, in the strangest ever venue!

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
Just re-uploading Brid as a zip for you. I'll post it when I've dropped off the hubby in Hull (be back in about an hour). You from round 'ere, then?

bosso20640

Many Thanks. I think it's the only one I've seen and I can't see the Hartlepool one ever seeing the light of day, nor Grimsby '06:(

mozmal

Beastly Little Parasite
Many Thanks. I think it's the only one I've seen and I can't see the Hartlepool one ever seeing the light of day, nor Grimsby '06:(

I've got some video footage of the Grimsby gig, no complete songs, but the quality is good. Let me know if you would like and I shall upload them. Cheers :D

Roy's Keen

never seen
Thank You ! ! ! I Said... Thank You ! ! ! :)

Top Bottom