Newbie saying hi

DONNA

Hi at long last i have found a forum that has the same taste in music as myself,:) I have a question for you lot with morrissey/ smiths avatars, where the hell did you find them? i ahve spent numerous days looking for one to put on a car forum that i run, but am seriously struggling to find one under 6KB, can you lot help me out please.

My name is Donna, have been into morrissey/ Smiths for as long as i can remember. Think this is a great club and look forward to posting up in here, and finding out loads of info, cheers in advance
Donna xxx

Hi at long last i have found a forum that has the same taste in music as myself,:) I have a question for you lot with morrissey/ smiths avatars, where the hell did you find them? i ahve spent numerous days looking for one to put on a car forum that i run, but am seriously struggling to find one under 6KB, can you lot help me out please.

My name is Donna, have been into morrissey/ Smiths for as long as i can remember. Think this is a great club and look forward to posting up in here, and finding out loads of info, cheers in advance
Donna xxx

Hello and welcome..:)

Try photobucket for them?

tried photobucket, but the good ones are way over 6KB, this is driving me mental, oour forum only allows us 6KB which is no use at all when it comes to avatars.

tried photobucket, but the good ones are way over 6KB, this is driving me mental, oour forum only allows us 6KB which is no use at all when it comes to avatars.

try uploading them straight from your computer as opposed to a website or photobucket type account! when i do that, it usually doesnt give me a size problem.

oh and hai n00b :)

just use the edit options they have for photobucket, save the picture to your account and then edit it, they even have an avatar size option.

Hello DONNA!

Lovely to welcome fellow English folks!

Hello!:) Hope you enjoy your stay here on Solo. Most of us are nice!;) But sometimes the threads can get quite odd!

Hey, I'm new too. I really like this forum. I avoided it for a while, because I thought it would be as hateful as morrissey-solo, but I was pleasantly surprised.

right guys, i am sick of trying to upload an image, i have got 4 to choose from now, but can't suss out how to get it on the forum, which link do i use and which block do i put it in please guys help me

Thanx in advance

DONNA XXX

Re: avatars

Click on User CP above and then on the left of the screen on the list click on edit avatar, then click use custom avatar and either upload one or put in the url.

I think at the top sometimes it asks you to type in two four letter words with a space between them to show that you arent a spammer and I didnt do it right and it wouldnt let me save the changes.

It should work ok then.

Isnt my avatar groovy?? :guitar:

Re: avatars

right guys, i am sick of trying to upload an image, i have got 4 to choose from now, but can't suss out how to get it on the forum, which link do i use and which block do i put it in please guys help me

Thanx in advance

DONNA XXX

Hi Donna,

In Forums click on the User CP button at the top left hand side.
Click on Edit Profile Picture.
Then simply use the browse option to locate your image.
Check your image doesn’t exceed the 100 x 100 pixel or 64Kb and simply upload.

Shouldn’t your signature have a “Flashing Image” warning?:D

Cheers.

You run a car forum?
Oh dear, never mind.

Apart from that HELLO.

Find a picture online. Save it to your computer. Then browse for it using the User CP above. Easy peasy.
Believe me, if the dopes on this site can manage it I'm sure a Northern girl like yourself will have no problem.

And finally, yes this is a Morrissey based site, but please don't expect too much from the members. Some of them are American and we even have a few Tory voters.

But I love them all, as they love me.

WELCOME.

Tags
noob
Back
Top Bottom