Newbie Question - Moz Merch

Right Whinger

Tonight will be my first time seeing Morrissey (ally pally). I wondered if they have any/much merchandise on sale at his gigs?

I've been to the Amsterdam concert.

There you could buy 4 different shirts, a jacket, 2 girly shirt, a girlly panty, some cd's.......no buttons or posters.

mozshirt2006drumfull8mm.jpg

The jacket is lovely.. it is a navy zip up with the M logo on the left breast.

The other shirt I remember had the album logo on the front and all the tour dates on the back. I think it was brown, but I am not sure... perhaps it was black!

The shirt in the picture above is the nicest one they are selling, kicking myself I didn't get one now!

They also have ladies underwear, it was €25 at the Irish shows. It wasn't worth it, they looked very tacky! They were white and had the M logo.

Ally Pally is a great place to have your introduction to Moz... be sure to let us know how you got on!

edited to add this link to Morrissey merchandise... it will give you an idea of what to expect, although I doubt they'd have all of it.

http://www.bravadolive.com/erol.html#9813x0&& (if that doesn't work try http://www.bravadolive.com and type in Morrissey...)

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies.

I was really after a poster but will get some shirts. Do you know how much the shirts are?

Plain black album cover t-shirt is £15. I got a nice bluey-grey t-shirt with the classic yellow Deutsche Grammophonesque label with Morrissey on the front and the tour dates on the back. That is £20 in U.K. I think.
I also fell for the cuff-links in a little display box. They will be worn! £15 also.

Thank God for this new forum, I never posted on the old one because of the dreadful layout.

There will be bootleg merch outside the venue after, well it's only t-shirts but they are of good quality and are cheaper than the official stuff.

Suedehead said:
Thank God for this new forum, I never posted on the old one because of the dreadful layout.

I have never posted as I have been worried at getting shouted at. Today has proved there are some good people on here.

Spicer said:
The jacket is lovely.. it is a navy zip up with the M logo on the left breast.

The other shirt I remember had the album logo on the front and all the tour dates on the back. I think it was brown, but I am not sure... perhaps it was black!

The shirt in the picture above is the nicest one they are selling, kicking myself I didn't get one now!

They also have ladies underwear, it was €25 at the Irish shows. It wasn't worth it, they looked very tacky! They were white and had the M logo.

Ally Pally is a great place to have your introduction to Moz... be sure to let us know how you got on!

edited to add this link to Morrissey merchandise... it will give you an idea of what to expect, although I doubt they'd have all of it.

http://www.bravadolive.com/erol.html#9813x0&& (if that doesn't work try http://www.bravadolive.com and type in Morrissey...)

haha I was thinking that, I was thinking of making my own with some Primark pants.

My problem with some of those ringer shirts is that the ring is only on the neck. Put them on the sleeves and we have a deal. Why not go all the way right?

Jim Rome said:
My problem with some of those ringer shirts is that the ring is only on the neck. Put them on the sleeves and we have a deal. Why not go all the way right?
Well, the definition of a ringer T-shirt is a T-shirt with one colour for the body and another for the collar and the end of the sleeves. So Morrissey is being complicit in false advertising. We're looking at something much worse than Madstock here, people.

Right Whinger said:
Thanks for the replies.

I was really after a poster but will get some shirts. Do you know how much the shirts are?

Hmm I got my poster at the local recordshop ;)
You just ask and blink cutely a couple of times and the thing is yours...
morrisseyposter.jpg

Anyway... the shirts were €30,-
I didn't get one though... didn't have enough money! :(

Nice poster, I guess I will have to wait for one to appear on Ebay.

I took out a load of cash to get some tshirts but they only sold them up to 'L' size. I am of a Boz physique so no good to me. What a shame.

Right Whinger said:
Nice poster, I guess I will have to wait for one to appear on Ebay.

I took out a load of cash to get some tshirts but they only sold them up to 'L' size. I am of a Boz physique so no good to me. What a shame.

Ahh I'm so stupid I didn't realize you posted these questions yesterday! haha
Anyway: indeed a shame, you can of course always go creative and make your own Moz shirt ;) hehe

I imagine you had a good time though? Doesn't that make up for everything? ;)

Last edited:
Has anyone got any pictures of either the Morrissey medals or the Morrissey knickers that are on sale at the gigs?

Thanks for the bravadolive link Spicer, that's great. I can't wait to see some actual photographs of the items pictured there, especially the cufflinks, medal, stickpin, and, of course, the underwear. The site doesn't even say what brand it is - did anybody here buy it?

dallow_bg alerted me to a picture of a merch stall on a blog called tea with tufty - scroll down a bit on the main page. That triple-MOZ shirt is awesome! I hope it comes in my size.

I took some pictures of the merch from the first three U.S. dates, they're here. The blue shirt seems to be the same on the European/UK tour, as does the drum/flag shirt. Looks like the new tourdate shirt is black instead of gray.

If the three shirts in the U.S. are any indication, the non-American Apparel shirts are Gildan Activewear.

To people who've gone, are there any girl-cut shirts for sale? Or just shirts to fit smallish people?

love
math+

ps- I'm bowled over by the appearance of vBulletin. Go David, this will change the site forever, in such a positive way...

Math Tinder said:
.To people who've gone, are there any girl-cut shirts for sale? Or just shirts to fit smallish people?

I did not see them when I went, but have seen someone put one on ebay since. I can check for you at the weekend. pm me

Back
Top Bottom