New Zealand and Australia, 2012; 3 US TV Shows - true-to-you.net

Re: What about Australia? It has been missed on the tour again

Do we dare get our hopes raised again? I'm really hoping so!!

New Zealand and Australia, 2012

Morrissey has added two shows in New Zealand and four shows in Australia to conclude his 2012 tour. At the close of his 35-date U.S. tour on December 8 (Atlantic City, sold-out), Morrissey will travel directly to New Zealand. Full ticket and venue details will be available within the next week.

http://true-to-you.net/

...Guess if we don't hear anything by the end of the week, it ain't happening..

Totally OT: Nice username; are you by any chance a Rammstein fan as well? I've found Moz & R+ fans to be few & far between. :)

Am trying to stay positive, obsessively visiting here & TTY for any developments. It's starting to drive me mad. AUS & NZ fans have been burned in the past & am praying it doesn't happen again..it just can't! Surely he isn't that much of a bastard lol
I just hope we hear something SOON...we *should* have some news by the end of the week.

Ugh - the anticipation is making me sick!

ms mary

Haha there's actually a few Moz/R+ fans here, I'd have both of them in my top 10, and both love avoiding Australia :(

Finally!!!

from TTY:

CONFIRMED
6 September 2012

Of the six NZ/Australian shows, the following are confirmed:

Saturday 15 December AUCKLAND Vector Arena (NZ)
Wednesday 19 December MELBOURNE Festival Hall (Aust)
Saturday 22 December SYDNEY Opera House (Aust)

Three additional dates are to be announced.

And now I'm off to take sleep, if I can!! *excited*

Mary

Haha there's actually a few Moz/R+ fans here, I'd have both of them in my top 10, and both love avoiding Australia :(

*laughs* Didn't know that! I always seem to get shocked looks when I tell Morrissey fans that I love R+ & vice versa!

MOZ IS COMING *DIES FROM EXCITEMENT & SLEEP DEPRAVATION*

R+ will be here in 2013 :)

M

*laughs* Didn't know that! I always seem to get shocked looks when I tell Morrissey fans that I love R+ & vice versa!

MOZ IS COMING *DIES FROM EXCITEMENT & SLEEP DEPRAVATION*

R+ will be here in 2013 :)

M

R+ in 2013? That might be pushing it, I doubt it. I know a lot of bands like to say traveling here is really expensive but that would go double for Rammstein, imagine the cost of bringing that show here... Was lucky to see them at the BDO last year but fear that may be the last time, happy to be wrong though!

R+ in 2013? That might be pushing it, I doubt it. I know a lot of bands like to say traveling here is really expensive but that would go double for Rammstein, imagine the cost of bringing that show here... Was lucky to see them at the BDO last year but fear that may be the last time, happy to be wrong though!

Sorry for the late reply :(

R+ will def be here in 2013. :thumb:
Yes, it is mighty expensive with all the pyro, equipment & crew etc etc; there have been numerous times were they don't break even... They genuinely love what they do & their fans. :) They will be here. I'm not sure when it'll be, but they will come, you'll see! :D
How do I know this? -They're my friends for over a decade now.

I can keep you updated if you wish?

Back OT: Cannot wait til tix go on sale for Moz. Thinking of going on a pilgrimage around Oz & perhaps NZ (sucks that it's around Xmas tho..plane tix will be inflated to the max..and the whole present buying thang..Is it bad if I don't buy anyone anything this year..?!...)!

They're your friends? Interesting ... I just figured they didn't have much interest here or that we just weren't that high of a priority really. Things tend to move very slowly in camp R+ , which is understandable when they get older and more things pop up in their lives, but things move very slow, hard to see them getting back around here, but I'm hoping I'm proved wrong!

I wish I could do a pilgrimage for this tour, but as a student and already so many gigs planned before the year is out, not to mention 3 within a week of when Moz is supposed to be in Melbourne and Bluesfest tickets still to purchase soon ... hard to see any show but Melbourne happening .... but by god will I make it count!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom