New Zealand and Australia, 2012; 3 US TV Shows - true-to-you.net

Re: What about Australia? It has been missed on the tour again

Do we dare get our hopes raised again? I'm really hoping so!!

New Zealand and Australia, 2012

Morrissey has added two shows in New Zealand and four shows in Australia to conclude his 2012 tour. At the close of his 35-date U.S. tour on December 8 (Atlantic City, sold-out), Morrissey will travel directly to New Zealand. Full ticket and venue details will be available within the next week.

http://true-to-you.net/

Re: What about Australia? It has been missed on the tour again

Excited!
Hopefully I'll be able to get tickets to Jimmy Kimmel.
I know those are going to be hard to get, haha.
Is there dates locked in for his US appearances?

New Zealand Dates:

11-12 Auckland- Vector Arena
12-12 Wellington- St James Theatre

14-12 Sydney- Enmore Theatre
15-12 Melbourne- The Forum
17-12 Adelaide- The Barton Theatre
18-12 Perth- Metro City

Support: Kristeen Young

Delighted that Morrissey is doing a few more gigs! Totally sucks that KY is the supporting act-but then you all knew that.

If it means I get to see Morrissey one more time I'd be happy if the support act was Boz coming out to fart in a jar (ie Happy Martyr)

So, this has all gone quiet.
Other music forums are now saying this is a hoax like the last 2 tour announcements for Australia in 2004 and 2008?
Apparently some of the venues in the leaked dates already have other bands booked on those nights or are just unsuitable venues.
Hmmm
I hope there is still a tour, but I don't mind if those dates and cities are wrong, he needs to play a show in Brisbane!

Most of the fans that will be going are not avid followers but still have a hole in their hearts that needs to be filled because in the last 20 years we've seen him twice! Or 3 times if you include Brisbane '91. All venues will sell out or near that. I assure you. Let's stay positive. I know that's not easy for Morrissey fans :) Pokey and I will be there for sure!

- marred.

They would def sell out, the hardcore fans may be small in number but there's plenty who would still go see him as its been so long/they like him but just not obsessively so like us.

If this does turn out to be ANOTHER cancellation I'll be heartbroken :( it did say details "within the week" which means they got 2 more days! Haha

Sell out? I guess you missed his last tour down here.

Uhm... Don't know which gig you were at, but the Enmore gig was packed. I was there so I'd know..There were friends who paid for tickets & they got to stand in the foyer..

Back on subject tho, these gigs WILL sell out.

They would def sell out, the hardcore fans may be small in number but there's plenty who would still go see him as its been so long/they like him but just not obsessively so like us.

If this does turn out to be ANOTHER cancellation I'll be heartbroken :( it did say details "within the week" which means they got 2 more days! Haha

I concur.
Ive been checking TTY & here obsessively for the dates ..days have passed, still nothing. I really hope it goes to plan. I wouldn't be able to handle it if didn't go through -the thought of that happening makes me ill. Ugh. :(
If he does come to Oz, I plan to see him in each state. I am not missing this for anything!
Was thinkng: The Syd/Oz members should have a meetup. Drinks are on me -provided a bajillion members don't show up lol

Surely news like this wouldn't be posted on TTY AGAIN with no follow up, last time was just balls, gets a mention on TTY then swept under the rug and never mentioned again until the end lf the tour with a throw away line of "oh it didn't work out"... Just don't say anything until things are concrete! But, I'm still gonna give this one the benefit of the doubt, for now.

I concur.
Ive been checking TTY & here obsessively for the dates ..days have passed, still nothing. I really hope it goes to plan. I wouldn't be able to handle it if didn't go through -the thought of that happening makes me ill. Ugh. :(
If he does come to Oz, I plan to see him in each state. I am not missing this for anything!
Was thinkng: The Syd/Oz members should have a meetup. Drinks are on me -provided a bajillion members don't show up lol

I have a feeling if it gets cancelled we're all going to have to meet up anyway and have a group hug with muchas alcohol.

- marred.

Still nothing.
I wish true-to -you had just said nothing.
If there's going to be a tour, I just want it officially announced with dates and venues...

I've been checking online every day for the past week for more info - the wait is killing me! Please tell me tickets will be released soon! Can't wait to see him in NZ :D Sick with anticipation

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom