New Zealand and Australia, 2012; 3 US TV Shows - true-to-you.net

Re: What about Australia? It has been missed on the tour again

Do we dare get our hopes raised again? I'm really hoping so!!

New Zealand and Australia, 2012

Morrissey has added two shows in New Zealand and four shows in Australia to conclude his 2012 tour. At the close of his 35-date U.S. tour on December 8 (Atlantic City, sold-out), Morrissey will travel directly to New Zealand. Full ticket and venue details will be available within the next week.

http://true-to-you.net/

Morrissey has added two shows in New Zealand and four shows in Australia to conclude his 2012 tour. At the close of his 35-date U.S. tour on December 8 (Atlantic City, sold-out), Morrissey will travel directly to New Zealand. Full ticket and venue details will be available within the next week.

You should start a new thread. This is great news for the antipodeans in the house.

You should start a new thread. This is great news for the antipodeans in the house.

Would you able to give David some time?
He'll post the story in mainpage.

Really pleased for the people in Australia and New Zealand. :)

Pokey's going to be jumping up and down now!!! :)

I wish you wouldn't make it sound like I was making an unreasonable request on David's time when I wasn't making a request for him at all.

UPDATE 1:30AM PT:
US TV shows added

- true-to-you.net

Morrissey is also confirmed for three U.S. television shows during his forthcoming tour; The Jimmy Fallon Show, The Jimmy Kimmel Show and The Colbert Report.

Last edited by a moderator:

What? See, this is why I didn't want to start a new thread. Iona Mink was merely suggesting that I start a thread becuase it is big news for those in NZ and Australia.

I don't live anywhere near close to Australia or New Zealand but am so glad Morrissey will be scheduling these dates for his fans in that region!

So, will he make Boz dress in drag for the television appearances? And, will he sing some of the horrid new songs that he has been torturing his audience with?

Surprised the statement did not remind us that he is without a recording contract.

I don't live anywhere near close to Australia or New Zealand but am so glad Morrissey will be scheduling these dates for his fans in that region!

Yes for sure. Was worried he might head north into Canada. Glad to see he headed the other way as well he should.
Stay out of that cesspool.

Just say no to Seal Clubbing!!!

Yay! How pumped are you guys?

I'm going to be pumped to see Steven Morrissey and Stephen Colbert- together at last! :guitar: :guitar:

Seriously, though, I'm happy for the fans in NZ and Australia, too!:)

I'm going to be pumped to see Steven Morrissey and Stephen Colbert- together at last! :guitar: :guitar:

Seriously, though, I'm happy for the fans in NZ and Australia, too!:)

Definitely. The James's will be nice to him but Stephen will want to play. :p

First thing I thought when my friend posted this on facebook is how awesome colbert and mozzer will be together!

Only 4 In Ausralia...Which state will miss out?...Good 'ol SA will be in the firing line again me thinks...

I agree with you on that. I'm thinking Perth, Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne as usual. Really hoping for an Adelaide show though

Oh yeah great, convert my post from all caps to lower case, this is the one instance when all caps would be appropriate!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom