New York, NY - Theatre at Madison Square Garden (Dec. 2, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Glamorous Glue / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Speedway / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / The Bullfighter Dies / How Soon Is Now? / Hold On To Your Friends / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / When You Open Your Legs / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Home Is A Question Mark / I'm Not Sorry // Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by docinwestchester.

• Morrissey Covers Pretenders, Honors David Cassidy & Takes Jab at Trump at NYC Show by Joe Lynch - Billboard. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Image posted by docinwestchester:

41626_newyork.jpg

Last edited:
Good but way too short. I started something & Jack the Ripper were brilliant!

Amazing. Sounded great. I'm not sorry was brilliant. My Love I'd Do Anything for You is so good live.

20171203_035304.jpg

Picture: Mando Lopez.

1661384851335301806.jpg

Picture: pma_secret
Regards,
FWD.

Had to cut my evening with the Charming Man short due to conflicting events - left after Hold On To Your Friends, but he was in good voice and good spirits!! Hope everyone had fun. Looking forward to pics and set list &c.

Suedehead in full via Periscope:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
What guitar picks does Jesse play? I found one on the way out tonight, and thought it might be his.

Last edited by a moderator:
A stellar night, his voice filled the room and his presence was felt.
Been wanting to see him since Your Arsenal, not disappointed. Even the new LP songs I’m not in love with sounded perfect live.
Saw Blondie in the same space fifteen years ago, similarly a rapture tonight. Love ya Mozzer

Did he play Who Will Protect Us From The Police? I saw it on a recent set-list, and I wonder how that sounds live. It is a rocker on the album!

You'll Be Gone
I Wish You Lonely
I Started Something I Couldn't Finish
Glamorous Glue
Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage
Speedway (with the instrument shifts for the final verse, ugh)
Munich Air Disaster 1958
Who Will Protect Us from the Police?
The Bullfighter Dies
How Soon Is Now?
Hold On to Your Friends
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
My Love, I'd Do Anything for You
Back on the Chain Gang
band intros
Spent The Day In Bed
When You Open Your Legs
Jack the Ripper
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Home Is a Question Mark
I'm Not Sorry

Encore:
snippet of I Think I Love You
Suedehead
[Trump Shifters] Of The World Unite

It was a fantastic gig!
He wasn’t too chatty at first, but he got more chatty and playful as the evening wore on.

At the end of the gig before the encore began he sang a few accapella lines from “I Think I Love You”, presumably as a tribute to David Cassidy, which I thought was a nice touch.

“We’re just boiling up now - it may be a long and intolerable night for you all” ❤️❤️

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom